You again?

I didn't know it has been this long since an update! Well, happy New Year to you all!!😂 Since it's quarantine time I thought it would be nice to make to give y'all a little something.. I make books and when they don't feel juicy to me anymore I just forget about them! I'm trying to make this story more interesting but it's hard asf I need ideas idk!
This chapter isn't edited btw so correct me if you see errors!!

A week later

Bae
I was standing in my white robe looking in the mirror because I just finished my hair and makeup; Ash walked in.
"Okay, okay don't stop now throw it back." She sang as I danced
When I was done she spoke again
"So, what we got goin on today?" She asked
"Welllll we gotta go to the mall and dassit," I said taking off my robe revealing the clothes underneath. We walked outside to Ash's car and made our way to the mall. I plugged up the aux cord to my phone playing 'Welcome to the Party' Ash looked at me crazy knowing that it was duet time we rapped along
"Baby, welcome to the party
I'm off the Molly, the Xan, the lean
That's why I'm movin' retarded
(That's why I'm movin' retarded)
Baby, welcome to the party, uh
I hit the boy up and then I go skate in a 'Rari
Baby, welcome to the party
Bitch, I'm a thot, get me lit (get me lit)
Gun on my hip (gun on my hip)
One in the head (one in the head)
Ten in the clip (ten in the clip)
Baby, baby, don't trip
Just lower your tone (lower your tone)
'Cause you could get hit"
~

"I think this would look amazing on you," Ash said as she put the dress up to my body then we heard a cry. Ash looked around alarmed while I couldn't understand what was going on.
~

Ash
That cry... the cry NICK. I put the dress in Bae's hand and took off to where the cry was louder.
"Is it you again?Nick?" I asked as I walked closer to him seeing his shoes from last week. I turned him around and helped him up wiping his tears.
"What's wrong?" I asked him.
"Hi! Ash! I missed you," he said hugging my neck.
"I missed you too. Where's your mom?"I asked like last week.
"I don't know where she has gone to." sniffling softly
"Well... let us go we can wait to see if we find her while we shop!"I said picking him up.

I walked back to the aisle where Bae was. She looked at me confusingly as I held the Nick. I chuckled and said.
"Bae meet Nick... Nick meet Bae."
They waved at each other smiling.
After an hour of shopping, we finally found cute things to wear and I even picked something out for little baby Nick. We didn't find his mom her sadly and I started to feel worried... could she be hurt?
"Can I come home with you?" Nick asked as we ate.
"You... you don't want to try and find your mom after eating?"I asked.
"No..." he said with his head down low.
Bae smiled confusingly.

  "Well you can come home with me and see Ma," I said

I started to pack the remaining trash and cleaned the table, so we could leave. As we walked to the car Ma sent a text message to me it read "I'm just gettin inside baby," I smiled and opened the car door for little Nick. I hope his mom is ok... She needs to call me.

"See you later Bae," I said.
"See you bitchhhh I love you," she said then closed the door.
I pulled off to my house checking the rear mirror to see a sleeping Nick. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel to the low music playing on the radio pulling into the driveway. I shut off the car, took the key out the ignition, got out, closed the door and opened the back door removing Nick. Bae opened the door waiting for me on the inside of the house.

Bae
Is that a fucking kid? Come on man!
"Hey, baby! Thanks so much, I found Nick at the mall I'm hoping his mom gives me a call." She said then kissed my cheek.
She walked up the stairs, and I followed watching her take off Nick's shoes and pants then put him under the cover turning around to leave the guess room. She smiled taking my hand making me follow her to our room she pushed me in the bed kissing me softly while grinding on me.
"I missed you Ma" she spoke softly.
I grabbed her wrapping my arms around her waist while looking her in the eyes.
"I missed you too." I said.
~