chapter 2

garfield lazily opened his eyes and yawned. tuesday. not as bad as mondays but still sucks. garfled rolled to the side, seeking to ease the labor of getting up, when suddenly, he felt odd. garfool was not in his comfy cat bed, no no, garfile felt crunchy little pellets against his cat skin. his foot hit something solid and covered in the pellets.

oh fuck. gaflied fell asleep in his litter box again.

he slowly got up and exited the box, absolutely covered in kitty litter. he walked around the house, leaving the little pellets all over the floor.

"GARFELD IM GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" jon shouted, noticing the mess garfilm left all over the house.

gabriel smirked, knowing that jon would have to give him a bath because he is coveref in kitty litter and his own piss and shit.

"garfielm you leave me no choice. i have to give you a bath." jon stated. garfiels plan worked

"oh noooo, anything but thaaaat" jons big strong arms lifted graflid off the ground, carrying him to the tub. garflind flopped onto the tub, laying on his back and spreading his legs open.

"go ahead jon. turn on the water. im ready." garfield rubbed his protruding stomach with his big orange paw. jon grumbled and turned the faucet on.