Part 2

No matter how many times she tried to call him, there was no answer. It was 6pm, Faye had just landed in Shanghai. Xiaojun's flight landed three hours ago but she had received no calls or texts from him. Surely he must be wondering where she was. Faye stood in the baggage claim area and stared off into the large crowd of people. It was loud as people talked and weaved through each other. She stood there frozen contemplating what to do. What could she do? She tried asking strangers if she could use their phone but of course they were confused as to why. She tried asking airport staff if they knew why her apps or internet wasn't working and it turns out they were blocked in China. Without her phone, there was literally nothing she could do, she was stuck.

She made her way outside to where all the taxi's were pulled to the curb. A man eagerly waved his hands in the air. "Miss I will give you a ride! Low rate! Low rate!" She approached him and nodded. Faye got into the back of the taxi without knowing where she was going. She pulled out her phone and showed the driver a picture of WayV. It was a long shot but it was the only tactic she had.

"Do you know them? They are singers here in China." Faye shoved her phone in his face and carefully enunciated her words.

"Yeah yeah of course!" He said excitedly. "Where to?!" He pushed the meter and the numbers started to change.

"No listen please. I need to find them. Him." She zoomed into xiaojun's face. "He's my boyfriend, he's probably wondering where I am."

The taxi driver laughs uncontrollably. " you and every teenage girl in the providence!"

Of course he didn't believe her, she must have sounded crazy. "SM entertainment building!" She blurted out. "Can you see if there is one in Shanghai?"

The driver, still chuckling, typed it into his gps. "20 minutes from here." He smiled. "You want to go?"

Faye nodded and they drove off.