ᗝᑎᗴ ➱ A Disrupted Peace

KILLY BOYS HOUSEHOLD

      ❝AGAIN,❞ TOBIAS' DEEP VOICE REVERBRATED through the small dimly lit room, standing on a mat with none other than his daughter across from him

      ❝AGAIN, TOBIAS' DEEP VOICE REVERBRATED through the small dimly lit room, standing on a mat with none other than his daughter across from him. Atlas pulled her water bottle from her mouth, a thin layer of sweat covering every skin cell of her body.

  Atlas blew out an exaggerated groan. "I'm tired," she complained. Tobias cocked an eyebrow at his daughter who held a fake confidence as she stared back at him hoping not to break under his intense gaze. "Fine. Hit the showers."

  Atlas smirked pressing a gentle kiss to her father's cheek before dashing from the training room. Tobias watched his daughter exit the room earnestly knowing it was wrong for him to go easy on her.

The time would come when Atlas would be put in danger no matter what the Killy boys would do to prevent it. She needed to be stronger than any possible threat to her life.

Atlas pulled her curtain away from the window, the sun barely peaking above the horizon to greet them for a  warm day. She smiled softly before grabbing a suitable outfit, and heading for the restroom she unfortunately had to share with her Uncle Eddie.

Eddie Abrantes groaned pushing himself off of his empty king sized bed, small rays of sunlight slithering in from his opened blinds. Eddie pulled the knife from underneath his pillow setting it on his night stand before trudging to the bathroom.

  The door was locked bringing a few grumbles from Eddie. The Abrantes man brought his fist to the door  in a melodramatic manner, the raps resonating through his large room.

"I'm in here!" Atlas yelled, warm water raining down on her back . "I gotta pee!" The teen sighed, peering out of the shower curtain snapping the lock on the doorknob up before speeding back behind the curtains. 

  Eddie let out a relieved huff slipping inside of the restroom to do his business.

Once the two finally made it to the dining table, they found Orion sitting at the opposite of the small circle, his eyes focused on his laptop. The sweet aroma of bacon wafted into the room signaling Tobias was cooking them breakfast.

"Did you sleep well?" Orion asked barely glancing up from his screen to Atlas. The Harlow girl nodded gleefully, "What about you?"

"Eh, I couldn't get comfortable." Atlas let out a sigh at the answer. It wasn't uncommon for no rest to come to Orion despite his mostly normal sleeping schedule. "What about you Uncle Eddie?"

"I slept good, thanks." Atlas grinned plopping down into the chair beside her uncle Orion. Not longer after, Tobias appeared from the kitchen with a tray of pancakes and bacon.