丅ᗯᗝ➱A Family Friend

BATMAN SAFE'S HOUSE

   THE CAR RIDE WAS PAINFULLY QUIET

THE CAR RIDE WAS PAINFULLY QUIET. Atlas sat in the third row. Eddie, and Orion in the second whilst Tobias sat next to Dick. Atlas leant in between Eddie, and Orion glancing from one to the other. Eddie shook his head knowing Atlas all to well.

"So, who are you?" Eddie breathed out a sigh at the teen's blunt question. Dick smiled finding Atlas' gaze through the rear view mirror. "I used to be friends with your dad."

Tobias scoffed turning to his daughter in the back seat. "Used to," the Harlow man emphasized. Atlas was still confused. Sure, she knew of her mother, but she still hadn't a clue of what happened with this man in her father.

Whatever it was, it must've been bad.

❍❍❍

PERCHED ON THE SOFA, WAS Jason Todd, the new Robin. "Who are they?" The teen's question sparked the interest of Atlas. "Not important."

"Who's he?" Orion asked giving the boy a full body scan. "I'm Atlas," the Harlow girl shoved her hand out eagerly. Jason took it with a smirk.

Tobias cocked an eyebrow at the interaction. "Who we all are doesn't really matter, right now. You said kids, where are the others?" Dick nodded to Tobias despite his harsh behavior. "They're here!"

From different directions, three diversely colored people with diversely colored hair appeared in the living room. "These are the Killy Boys?" Kory watched the men curiously. "How are we sure we can trust them?"

"We're not, but they always finish their job." The woman with bright fuchsia colored hair rolled her eyes. "I already told you we don't need 'protection'."

Eddie's lips quirked upwards into a smirk at the comment. "We're just here for the money." The woman cocked an eyebrow holding her own smirk back at Eddie. "Kory."

"Eddie." Orion let out a scoff at his friend before pointing to the remaining unnamed Killy Boys, "Tobias, Atlas—" he then proceeded to point to himself, "Orion."

"So, you guys are assassins? That's awesome!" Atlas chuckled as Dick gave the lime green haired boy a pointed look. Gar's face fell, "I mean, it's not that awesome."

"This is Gar," Dick introduced. "Rachel, and you already met the others." The four nodded, both the Killy Boys, and the soon to be Titans standing awkwardly across from each other trying to read their new roommates.

Dick brought his palms together in a dictating clap, "And, your rooms are this way." Atlas' gaze lingered on the new Robin before following after her family. "Your rooms are all next to each other. Excuse my assuming you didn't share one."

"We don't."

"Okay, well they have all separate bathrooms, and should be stocked with all of your necessities." Eddie found Atlas already staring at him with an excited grin stretching from ear to ear.

The two darted for the doors gleefully, resembling excited children. Atlas threw the door open. The walls were grey, but one was fully windows giving a natural glow to the simplistic room.

 Meanwhile, Eddie was ransacking his personal bathroom his emotions lifted by having his own restroom at least for the time being

Meanwhile, Eddie was ransacking his personal bathroom his emotions lifted by having his own restroom at least for the time being. One lost game of Rock Paper Scissors with Orion, and Eddie was stuck sharing a bathroom with a teenage girl, and all of her disgusting habits.

Orion gave a small smile at the two's actions before taking the room on Eddie's left. Tobias watched all three of them making sure they were secure in their rooms before asking Dick, "So, where are you going?"

"You know how it is. Ghosts of the past, and whatnot." Tobias went to scoff, but stopped himself not wanting to ruin the opportunity of the insane amount of money Dick was offering. "That's what happens when you throw yourself back in the life."

Dick faked a laugh, "We're leaving tonight, I'm taking Jason with me."

"You sure you don't want someone to come with you?" Tobias asked nodding his head in the direction of the Killy Boys in their rooms. "Nah, this is something I gotta handle on my own."

"She's Donna's, isn't she?" Tobias gulped inaudibly, slightly taken aback by the question. Though, he probably should've expected it. Tobias gave a curt nod to the Robin. "We'll set up."

"Just make sure you don't kill anyone while I'm gone."

 Alright, this is the beginning of the story I promise

Alright, this is the beginning of the story I promise. The next chapter will be lit. I can't wait!