Jonah

He stared at the clock of his room. He hopped off his bed and walked into the bathroom. He turned the lights on and was met with a mirror. In that mirror, he saw a man with brown hair and green eyes. He fixed himself up and smiled in the mirror.

He walked down the stairs to meet with a girl that looked just like him, but she was older than him, "There you are namdongsaeng." He heard.

"Hey, sis." He smiled. His voice had an accent, a Korean accent.

"You finally woke up," She started, "but did you check the news recently? There was another robbery in that damn town next door." She looked at the television and bit into a piece of toast.

"Now?"

Same old robber, I presume.

He thought.

"No, just a few minutes ago. It's the same girl the people are talking about." His sister finally spoke again, "No one knows her name though."

"It'll be tough to catch her then."

"We should be careful, namdongsaeng," His sister told him, "That girl could be after us next."

"Why do you think that is?"

"Well, we're a business. We maybe a small business but still one. Business means money and money equals robbery." She told Jonah, "Didn't your friend tell you that?"

"Kyle never really mention anything like that." He smiled, "Let alone ever mention anything 'bout caring for these robberies."

Jonah's sister noticed his backpack was already with him, "Leaving for your classes already?"

"Gotta get that education." He smiled and hugged his sister, "See you, noona."

"See you." His sister hugged back and he ran out of the house.
- - -
Namdongsaeng: Korean for Younger Brother
Noona: Korean for Older Sister (This term is used by Korean males)