Kallie

The sirens were blaring again. She stood still as the cops saw her. He ginger hair covering her entire face, "Kallie Coles," One officer spoke, "You're under arrest."

"Y'all just gonna have to catch me first." She spoke. Her dialect made her sound like she was from Texas, "Good luck." She smirked before running to her right.

She thought she was safe until a gunshot was made and caused her to stumble to the ground in fear of the noise.

Still not brave enough to the sound of gunshots, are ya? She thought then chuckled to herself. But these coppers got me. Let's just hope the folks back home didn' already hear about this one.

The officers surrounded her and cuffed her. They brought Kallie to a car where another female sat, "We tried, didn't we Kallie?"

"You're goddamn right, Phia," Kallie smirked and moved her face to the right to move her hair out of her face to reveal brown eyes, "We almost got away with big bucks."

The car started up and the two were driven to a building. The officers opened the car door and brought the two to the front. They were soon confronted by five figures. One of the male figures in the room looked at others then at the two in front of him, "Phia Hailey Jones, Kallie Rhea Coles, you two are at it again, aren't you?" He looked at Phia then at Kallie, "What was it this time? Auto theft for the third goddamn time? Burglary for the second time?"

"Calm down Pa," Kallie smirked, "This time it was a bank robbery."

Phia's parents walked back into the house and Phia followed, "Gotta prepare myself to go for classes, see ya."

"See ya." Kallie walked passed her parents and to her brother. She handed him a bag, "It's 'bout twenty-thousand total," She smirked, "You owe me."