Chapter One

So much blood fell down my arm as the tears blurred my vision.
I couldn't see, it was dark, I felt disorientated.
Where was I?
Little flashes of a memory was coming through. Other than that I was blinded. It was dark and I was scared, I could hear my ragged breath all around me. I didnt know where i was and it made me panic.
White light all around me emerged, I felt suffocated.
Please make it stop
Then suddenly I felt like I was falling, I put my hands out ready to steady myself. Even though I had no idea where or what i was falling into. The light that surrounded me was blinding. I just hoped that this feeling would go away soon. I wanted more than anything for it all to stop.
My knees suddenly crashed with the hard ground, I winced in pain. My head was facing the floor and my hands were in front on me. I tried to steady my breathing before looking up to face where I had landed.
I knew just from the floor that this was no where familiar. I was terrified to find out. The more I thought about my situation the more I didnt want to face it.
"Don't freak out." I heard a deep voice from the side of me say. My head snapped up so fast, were they talking to me?
I had no idea what kind of person I would face as I looked up, though I wasn't expecting a jackel headed man. That's if I could even call him a man. He was twice the size of a regular human. The jackal head tower above me. His piercing eyes staring straight back at me.
I felt disorientated, thoughts and memories were all over the place. I didnt feel scared of the man though. He brought an odd sense of safety to my current predicament.
I knew that I knew him in some way. I wracked my brains trying to think of who he was. I knew he was important, though after everything that had just happen I couldn't seem to recall a single memory from my life.
" It will come back. Dont stress about it. You know me very well. You pray to me." He spoke again.
" I.. I pray to you?" I asked still confused with everything.
" Yes, regularly." He answered calmly.
I cleared my throat to speak again to him. Maybe he knew why I was here, wherever here was.
"Do you know why I'm here?" I asked quietly. I had sat back on my knees and began to fiddle with my hoodie, a nervous habit that I had picked up over the years.
" Yes, you have a mission. You always wanted to save his life and make it longer, I'm just granting your wish." He explained. I frowned at his answer. More lost than I was before.
"Okay. Who are you?" I asked after it. I was hoping that if he said his name, it would jog some kind of memory of him. Maybe then I could make sense of everything.
" I'm Anubis. I'm your guardian in this time. I will guide you while you complete your task. We won't begin until everything has been explain. No one else in this room can see you yet." He answered.
"Who am I saving?" I asked next after I absorbed the information thrown at me.
I watched as Anubis point in front of me. Somewhere that I had yet to cast my eyes too.
I slowly followed where he was pointing. I had failed to notice the noise and the people that were around the room. The tables that were laid out with different people occupying them. My eyes travelled to the furthest part of the room and land on a young boy, possibly 17 years of age. He was positioned in a golden throne. The light hitting his tanned skin perfectly. Wearing nothing but sandles and a shendyt, something that suddenly came to mind while seeing his attire. It suddenly hit me about all the egyptian stuff I had learnt about over the years of my life, something that had ingrained itself into my soul.
My eyes still wondered his body. He had beautiful jewellery that adorned the rest of his body and made up for the lack of a shirt. The necklace around his neck looked heavy, with a scarab Beatle in the centre with wings on either side. The piece was made up of blues and oranges. It was eye catching. I moved my eyes over to his arm and saw a braclet that sat on the upper part of his arm, a Beatle also on that. Rings adorned his fingers as well.
The boy looked to be in deep conversation with a man sat next to him. Looking at the man I felt no warmth from him at all. His cold eyes staring back at the boy as they spoke to each other. The man wore a rather werid outfit of of an animal skin around his top half, the bottom half had a white shendyt and white sandles. I could just make out the cuffs on his wrist.
I felt so overwhelmed watching the scene right in front of me. I couldn't believe that I was here. How was I here? Thoughts and clips of my life coming back to me all at once. My arms holding myself trying to comfort me from this overwhelming feeling. I knew who those men were in front of me. From the cold eyes of Ay. To the boy with the twisted foot and the walking stick discarded by the side of him.
I knew where I was and I was terrified. If what I believed in my life to be true then I would have to go against Ay to save the boy. How could I? How could Anubis put me here in this situation?
"That's.. that's Tutankhamun. Y. You want me.. t. To save him? " I asked.
"Yes, your mission is to save this pharaoh from his doom." Anubis spoke back to me calmly.
"Are you ready?"

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑
What do you think so far? I've had this idea forever. Kinda know where I want to go with it. I'll try and make it accurate to the time it's set in.