one.

kang seulgi, the girl who likes bae joohyun since her first day of school. at first, seulgi thoughts that she likes joohyun is just because of her beautiful looks—but it's actually no.

she just realizes that she likes joohyun is actually because— every time she sees joohyun her feelings towards joohyun is getting more serious, that makes seulgi overthinking.

and it's been 10 months already but seulgi never confess her feelings. because they're both girls and seulgi can confirms that joohyun is straight as a ruler.

but at the same time seulgi also wants to confess to her, since she will be moving to a new school in four days.

seulgi is in her class, pretending to read her book but she actually secretly looks at joohyun who's busy talking to her friends, park sooyoung and kim yerim.

seulgi then looks away and goes back to pretend reading the book when she sees joohyun standing up, walking towards her way. but she realizes that joohyun is actually talking to seungwan, who is sitting next to seulgi.

“seungwan-ah can i borrow your science textbook? i lost mine.” joohyun asks in her soft voice.

joohyun is literally just talking and breathing but it still makes seulgi's heart beating faster.

seungwan shakes her head. “sorry, i didn't bring it.” she replies, rubbing her neck.

“oh.. alright.” joohyun nods her head and pouts a pit.

seulgi then notices that joohyun is coming in front of her desk that makes seulgi's heart is beating even more faster. “seulgi-ah.”

“yeah?” seulgi looks up at the older.

“can i borrow your science textbook? i lost mine and i will have science class later.” she asks awkwardly.

seulgi and joohyun don't really talk that much even though they're classmates. but they're friends though.

“ah yeah i do have. wait.” seulgi nods. she quickly grabs her bag pack, unzipping it and takes out her science textbook. “here.” seulgi gives the textbook to joohyun and joohyun takes it with a big smile on her face that makes seulgi feels butterflies in her stomach.

“thank you seulgi. i will give it back to you later.” she says and goes back to her seat.

the way joohyun calls out seulgi's name, seulgi really loves to hear it.

she would rather to hear it for the rest of her life than hearing her cat keeps meowing in the middle of night when she's sleeping.

“yay, it's time to go home.” seulgi mutters to herself as she packs her things on her desk.

she sees joohyun packing up her things too and smiles a bit watching at her. ‘i guess she forgets my science textbook, but that's okay.’ seulgi internally says and looks at the teacher back, waiting for him to let the students to go out.

“seulgi, do you want to go to the convenience store later? let's buy some snacks and drinks." seungwan asks, still packing up her things.

”hm sure, i want to buy coke since i'm thirsty.” seulgi nods her head.

“alright.” seungwan replies.

the teacher stands up after he watches all the students are done packing up their things. “okay, y'all can go now.” he says and turns off the lights.

seulgi and seungwan are in the convenience store already. seungwan buys chocolate, chips, ramen, gimbap and green tea. while seulgi just buys two bottles of coke. after they pay it, they head out of the convenience store and sit down on the bench for a while.

“so when are you going to confess to her?” seungwan asks after she takes a bite of her gimbap.

seungwan is the only one who knows about this. because seulgi only trust seungwan even though she has a lot of friends.

“i don't know.” seulgi sighs then drinks her coke.

“seul, you only have four days left to tell her..” seungwan says, munching her food.

seulgi sighs again. “i know.” she looks down, biting her lips. “and i will miss you seungwan-ah, thank you for being a good friend to me.” she adds, changing the topic.

“i will miss you too.” seungwan smiles.

a/n: my first seulrene fanfic! i hope y'all like it. i just want to say, english is not my first language so i'm sorry if there are some grammatical errors and broken english.

also get well soon to our seungwan, wendy. i hope she will recover very soon.