Chapter One

I'm sophisticated in every way. 665 years can do that to you.  Today I'm out with my best buds Keyoné and Christine.  We're at the all famous David Buster's. I am having a ball! All of a sudden someone pulls me fiercely into the family restroom.  Teeth flared and claws out I'm ready to throw down! The mystery women apologizes and introduces herself as Wendy Lane. She said she had been watching me because she wanted to hire me for a job.  She wants me to get rid of her husband. Me being the person I am, I don't ask questions.  I took the job. His name is Stephoné Miller. He is the VP of the McDonald's enterprise. He's way over a billionaire and works downtown. PERFECT! I went back out to join my peeps. I had a look of frustration on my face, they got the hint.  We gathered our belongings without a word but as soon as we hit the car Christine started with the questions. 
C: " What the hell I was enjoying myself!"
O: " look I'm sorry I didn't want to leave either but I got an assignment and lost my fun high. "
" Yo that's koo we can go again another time but yo forrealz next time give us a heads up." Keyoné saying being so understanding.  All I could do after that was smile because he was such a sweetheart ( to us and when he wanted to be that is). It sucks to have work on a Friday night and to top it off New Year's was in a week.