Zeppy vs Santa (Part 1)

It was a quiet December afternoon, it was snowing lightly and the singing of Christmas carols could be heard throughout the city.
Houses and trees had been decorated for this holiday, so that the city looked like the fantasy of a fairy tale.

Meanwhile each family decorated their Christmas tree inside their home.
This has always been a very special date for children, but there was a girl who was looking forward to Santa's arrival while decorating her Christmas tree.

Zeppy: Mommy! Zeppy wants to reach the top!

Graf Zeppelin: . . .

Graf Zeppelin took Zeppy and lifted her up so she could put the star on top of their Christmas tree.

Commander: If you don't hurry, maybe I will be the one to put the star on the tree~

Both looked coldly at the Commander.

Commander: J-just kidding...

He should know that a joke like that wasn't fit for this situation.
Zeppy was about to punch (Kore Demo Kurae!) him, but Graf Zeppelin distracted her by handing the star and she quickly forgot about the Commander.

Zeppy: I did it! Look Mommy!

Graf Zeppelin smiled warmly.
Zeppy jumped at her and hugged her.

Zeppy: Zeppy loves Mommy very much!

Zeppy smiled happily while her mother hugged her.

Commander: Family Hug~

Both looked coldly at the Commander. (Again)

Commander: (I know... I made a mistake, but this punishment hurts...)

A couple of hours before.

Zeppy: Don't play with that!
Commander: Don't worry my little angel, your Daddy knows what he's doing~

The Commander and Zeppy were decorating their Christmas tree.
But the Commander was a little distracted trying to play with Zeppy.

Commander: Look, my little angel, I'm a Christmas tree.

The Commander had decorated himself.

Zeppy: I told you not to play with that!

Zeppy wanted to decorate the Christmas tree perfectly before her mother arrived.
The Commander was already aware of this.
But he believed that Zeppy should have some fun and if her mother arrived before the Christmas tree was ready, she could join them and decorate the tree all together.

Commander: I am a Christmas monster ~

Zeppy: Be careful with that!
Commander: Give me a hug-

Without realizing it, he had become entangled with the Christmas lights and when he tried to hug Zeppy... He began to fall, taking the Christmas tree with him to the floor...

Zeppy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zeppy ran quickly to the Christmas tree to check if nothing was broken while she stepped on the Commander's body.

Commander: I-I'm sorry...

Zeppy: I told you!

The Commander got up and ducked his head apologizing.

Zeppy: But luckily nothing broke-

At that moment Zeppy's gaze shifted completely towards the corner of the room.