-4-

" Your so short, Darling" Alastor teased, looking down at me. He stretched his arms, showing all the empty space above my head to point out the height difference between the two of us.

I pouted and crossed my arms " That's because you are tall?"

Moving to sit down on the couch, I gave Alastor a look, indicating he should come join me. Bunny chuckled. With a few quick hops, he moved to sit down right next to you.

" Yes...but, you are short" Alastor said while he opened his arms up and I snuggled up into him. " You can't reach a lot of stuff, especially when its placed on the top shelf."

Jabbing his side, I managed to get a flinching response from him. " Besides, I-I have you when I can't r-reach something. I-I'd appreciate your help more if you teased me less about m-my height, though...I-I'm not that short either."

Alastor chuckled, gently running a hand through my blue hair. " I know, I'm sorry, love. Your just fun to mess around with though, I don't mean to hurt your feelings."

" I know, Bambi"

Silently appreciating each other's presence for a bit, I felt like nothing in the world could compare to this feeling. These were one of the rare moment I got to spend with Alastor, uninterrupted and blissful.

The comments made by Alastor stuck in my mind for a bit. While I knew he loved me, height and all, I wanted to get back at him somehow.

My blue eyes sparkled a little mischievously...

Alastor's red eyes noticed my look immediately. Pulling me into his lap, he cuddled me up closer to him.

" I know what your thinking, Darling" he murmured into my hairline.

" D-Do you really?" I playfully asked in return.

" Yes, I can see right through you."

I giggled, knowing that Alastor did know me well enough to understand I was scheming about something. The same applied to him though - I knew him well enough to know when something was on his mind. We are the same person- Getting comfortable in the new position, I looked at Alastor with curious eyes.

" What's on your mind?" I inquired.

Alastor offered me a gentle smile. " I'm just thinking about our differences. It's what makes us unique and gives me all the more reasons to love you."

He gave me a hug. I felt a smile form onto my face not that he could see it but i was smiling small like.

" Like how i can cuddle and hold you like this" he whispered. " I wouldn't be able to do it with anyone else."

" I wouldn't want anyone else" I replied, returning his embrace.

The warmth between the two of us was relaxing and I could feel myself growing drowsy. Before I drifted off though, I heard Alastor murmur something.