12

It's all yknow gonna be in 3rd POV and shit uh- im crap at writing lemons an smuts an just anything like that but i told a few awhile ago that i was gonna do a fairly/decently longish chapter all around a lemon an here is that fucking chapter! i haven't edited it so sorry for bad grammar and such:3 p.s the table theyre sitting at see though glass table~ I SUCK AT THIS SO NO HATE PLS

Alastor sat at the end of the bed with his head in his hands just rethinking about what had gone down prior to this...

It all happened on a pretty awful day. It had been muggy at the time and it was fairly cold outside- for Hell i mean- so Alastor decided to stay indoors for the day. He got a message delivered to him from Charlie asking if he could wait in Ally's room for the well known Blue Berry to meet, It wasn't anything out of the ordinary so he didn't think much of it. Half an hour later the two deer demons where slow dancing in Ally's room and just having some bonding time together. The day went by normally as they spent most of the time playing cards, talking and just hanging out.

___Memory Lane___

As they were playing, Ally suddenly stopped and turned to face Alastor.

" H-Hey um h-honey, there is something I n-need to tell you." Ally suddenly said making Alastor's ears perk up at the sound of his partners voice

His voice sounded very serious. " Sure, what is it darling?" Alastor asked not saying anything more as he waited.

Ally hummed his cheeks gaining some major red tint to them" I-I j-just thought maybe you would want to do some things...w-with me."

Alastor looked at Ally confused with a head tilt " Like what?"

Ally cleared his throat " W-Would you have intercourse w-with me?" He said quickly

Alastor blushed and bit back his eagerness

" W-Would you, my l-love?" Ally asked placing his cards down looking at Alastor with his own eagerness

" What? No, darling, that's just...." Alastor said trailing off

" It d-doesn't have to be f-full on! it's jj-ust we have been together for awhile n-now and- well- how about we j-just start off with something s-simple?" Ally asked, leaning forward towards Alastor slightly

" I-I don't even know why i brought th-this up!- I-I'm sorry! I still don't e-even know about this, I don't kn-know if i want to now-" Ally said cutting himself off gaining a visuably large and noticable blush

Alastor chuckled, now taking the lead.

"Are you sure about that, my love?" Alastor asked, now with a grin on his face " Cause that bulge in your pants seems to say otherwise."

Ally covered his face with his hands and crossed his legs to stop Alastor from seeing his blush and the the glint his eyes held, Alastor chuckled under his breath and shuffled his chair in some more. Ally was at a loss for words how the tables had turned.

" So you're sure you don't want to do this now?" Alastor said as he stood up and slowly moved towards Ally, with that same grin on his face he pushed Ally's chair out. Alastor got on his knees as he got closer and slowly crawled his way between Ally's legs, Ally couldn't help but move them apart to give Alastor better access. As Alastor sat there between Ally's legs, he then moved his hand over to the blue deers leg, as he moved it towards the big bulge in the bottoms shorts.

" You certain you don't want to do this then?" Alastor asked again, when he finally reached his mate's dick and began stroking it, making Ally breathe even heavilier than he had been. Ally couldn't say anything at this point because he actually really, really did want to do it, whatever it was going to be.