Appalachian Specialty Troops

Power Armor corps

The power armor corps is used to replace the tank corps in urban areas. As found in WW2 and the following wars the worst environment for a tank to be in is an urban area as anti tank weapons, ambushes galore and basically not being able to clear buildings of infantry hindered a tanks effectiveness. 

They specialize in urban warfare and close quarters combat and are armed with carbines, machine guns energy weapons, and fatmans. The models of power armor used is mainly the T51, with small amounts of X01 and Ultracite being saved for the elite troops and T45 being used for training.  Being transported by either up-armored M59s or vertibird they combine with tank divisions when pushing enemy lines to form a nigh unstoppable force when combined with effective artillery and air support. 

Rangers

The Rangers are the nations go to choice for when an operation calls for subtlety and finesse. using suppressed smgs, rifles and pistols with subsonic ammunition they literally can't be seen or heard due to capture and reengineering of some chinese stealth suits. Unseen to the naked eye they can kill a target and be out of the AO with you ever noticing. 

Specially modified H19s are used to insert the Rangers in enemy territory.

A scavenging party found an old military museum containing silenced weaponry used by the british commandos in before the war. Having reverse engineered the weapons they were adopted by the Rangers.

Weapons

 De Lisle Carbine

Welrod chambered for

Welrod chambered for .32 acp

L34A1 suppressed smg

Pioneers

The Pioneers are the republics combat engineers. Using Excavator suits to enhance their strength and various heavy weapons like the Flamer they are a formidable adversary to fight against.

Many of the Pioneer corps are adept with explosive many knowing how to make a mini nuke.

Sigma Squad

Sigma Squad is the republics best troops. They are for one purpose and that purpose is to kill anything in their way.

Armed with the republic's latest weaponry and Ultracite power armor they are a near unstoppable opponent.