Episode 14

At Pragya's House

The episode starts with Pragya and Sarita behen looking through the dresses which they have shopped. Sarita behen says "This is my Saree; this is yours; this sherwani for my dear Rishi, this pink sharara for your little daughter Shahana and this lehenga...." Sarita behen gets surprised "What Pragya??? You have two sets of lehengas for Prachi??" Pragya takes them and says, "There are two sets, but both are not for Prachi" Sarita behen asks "Then whom did you buy the other set for??" Pragya smiles and says "For every birthday of Prachi and for every festival, I have always bought two sets of dresses, one for Prachi and one for her twin sister, my other daughter" Sarita behen "You haven't met her for so many years but you have always bought gifts for her but never given her" Pragya tells her excitedly "This Diwali I'm going to meet her Sarita behen" Sarita behen is surprised "What?? So that is why your husband came yesterday because he wants to unite with his family." Pragya laughs and tells her "Yes Sarita behen, this Diwali my whole family will become one." Sarita behen "But one thing I want to ask you Pragya, you haven't met your other daughter for so many years, do you think she will like your choice and accept your gift???" Pragya tells her "I'm sure she has all the likes and dislikes just like my husband, that is why I bought this classic styled lehenga for Prachi and this modern one for her" Shahana calls out to them "Maasi, Prachi has come home, come and show us the dresses now!!!". Pragya and Sarita happily take the dresses to the hall.

At Abhi's House

Rhea hugs and tells Abhi "Dad I'm so happy that you arranged my Europe trip and organised a Diwali party at our house." Then she remembers Priyanka's plan "Dad I wish that you call Prachi's mom and invite their whole family for the party, after all she has done a lot for me." Abhi says "Okay fine!!!"; Rhea "Let me call her" Rhea dials Pragya's number.

At Pragya's house

Shahana and Prachi are delighted to see their new Diwali dresses; Shahana tells her "Wow Maasi, this is so beautiful, You are the best MAASI of the world, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH" Pragya is happy and tells "Good that you like them, now fold them neatly and keep them in the bags for now!!! You have to wear them tomorrow right!!" All of them keep their dresses back and hand over the bags to Pragya. Prachi tells her "Let me help you to keep them in the room, and I will also freshen up there." Pragya and Prachi take the bags to the room. As they get inside, Pragya's phone starts ringing, as she is still holding the bags, she asks Prachi to pick up the call, Prachi picks up the call while on the other side Rhea hands over the phone to Abhi. Abhi says "Hello". Prachi is surprised to hear his voice and aks "Hello Mr. Mehra, what is the matter??" Pragya looks on. Abhi tells her "As I informed in the office, there is going to be a Diwali party here in my house tomorrow and I wish you and your whole family to be present here." Prachi gets glad on hearing this and says, "Sure sir, me and my whole family will be there tomorrow." Pragya gets worried "If we are going to Mr. Mehra's function, then how will I make you meet your DAD and meet my other daughter???" Prachi hangs up the call and notices that her mother is worried "What is it Ma??" Pragya informs her "I had already got another invitation and promised that I will be there." Prachi tells her "Oh I'm sorry Ma!! I didn't know that!! It's okay we will do one thing, we will go to Mr. Mehra's party first, greet them and then go to the other place, fine!!" Pragya nods in agreement. Prachi tells her that she will go and inform the others about the same. As Prachi goes out; Prachi gets thinking "Now I 'm happy to make you meet with your WHOLE FAMILY, my I'm still worried about Shahana, in Mr. Mehra's house it is unavoidable that Shahana, Rishi and Priyanka will come face to face, which may prove for an upcoming danger for Shahana!! I've to do something!!"

Prachi comes to the hall and informs everyone about Mr. Mehra's invitation. Everyone is happy to hear about that except for Rishi. He gets tensed and comes to Pragya's room and asks her "Maasi, what will we do now?? We cannot stop Priyanka and Shahana coming face to face, and you know what the consequences could be right!!!" Pragya says "I know Rishi, but what to do no one else other than both of us know about the molestation charges she has charged against you, and what kind of obsessed personality she is!!! I've an idea Rishi." Rishi says"Tell me Maasi!!" Pragya says "Me and Prachi must go somewhere else after attending Mr. Mehra's function, so we can do one thing, I will go along with Prachi and make it seem to Priyanka that you and Shahana are not attending the party!!! While you come with Shahana and Sarita behen later and please don't leave Shahana and keep a close watch of her, Okay!!" Rishi says "Fine Maasi!!" Pragya "God, please protect my children, don't bring any darkness into their lives in this festival of LIGHTS."

At Disha's Office

Disha is still disturbed with Purab's words. She thinks "I don't understand why after so many years Purab is enquiring about our son Sunny!! While in these many years, he has never asked thought about Sunny nor me even once!!" As she is still thinking; Hritik enters, she asks him irritatingly "What now?? If you are here to play any of your stupid silly pranks, then I'm not in a mood for that!!" Hritik tells her "What Disha?? Why do you pounce on always like a TIGER on its PREY!!! Well I have a surprise for you." Sunny enters. Disha is delighted to meet him and hugs him "Oh god Sunny!!! When did you come?? Didn't even inform Mamma, huh??" Sunny says sadly "What's the use Mamma of informing you when I know that you will not be here for DIWALI!!!" Disha becomes sad. Sunny changes the topic "Now leave all that!! Your son has become EMPLOYED!!!" Disha exclaims in joy "What??? That is the best Diwali gift, my boy!!!" Sunny tells her "So after Diwali, we are going to stay together!!!". Disha asks him "Where did he join??". Sunny tells it is a SMALL SURPRISE and will inform her later. Hritik interrupts "Disha, we are getting late!! We'll have to leave right now!!!" Disha wishes Sunny Diwali and bids adieu to him while asking him to take care. After she leaves. Sunny gets thinking "Maa keeps away from this city every Diwali because she doesn't want to get reminded of those memories of those happy moments, which gives her lots of pain now. Mr. Purab Khanna, I'll make you through each and every pain which my Ma has gone through, I'll pay back to you through your son ARYAN."

---------

To be continued