Episode 40

The episode starts with Aryan and Ranbir getting dressed to go to Prachi's house as it is the last evening where they can help her with the FASHION EVENT. Ranbir is on the phone talking to Prachi, while Aryan is constantly checking on himself, in front of the mirror, Ranbir says, "Yeah, yeah Prachi, I'm leaving, me and Aryan will be there in a few minutes, and don't worry, you are the one who is going to win the title this time for FASHION EVENT 2019 held in our college....." he turns around and looks at Aryan and is puzzled to notice him constantly trying on each and every style quotient of his. On the other side Prachi asks, "Hello!!!! Ranbir are you there????" Ranbir turns his concentration back on the conversation and answers, "Yes, yes I'm listening, look haven't you practiced the walking styles I showed you the other day." Prachi affirms. Ranbir continues, "And us together with Aryan and Shahana have made you costume along with its accessories READY!!! Then why are you tensed Prachi???" Prachi breathes sadly and tells him, "It's not about WINNING Ranbir, it's about......" Ranbir senses Prachi's anxieties and tells, "It's about you competing with Rhea, right??" Prachi is surprised and asks him, "How did you know???" Ranbir answers, "Come on Prachi, I LOVE YOU, and when we are in LOVE with someone, we can FEEL EACH AND EVERY EMOTION OF OUR LOVED ONE!!!" Aryan turns towards Ranbir on hearing that. Ranbir continues, "You don't have to worry about anything, I'm coming there right now with Aryan alright, bye!!!" He hangs the phone, and looks on sadly. Aryan comes and tells him, "I think it's high time you reveal everything about you and Prachi to Rhea, and knowing well about her as my sister, I know she will not stay CALM, but it's better to FACE THINGS THAN RUNNING AWAY FROM THEM!!!" Ranbir stares at Aryan on hearing that, just when Mishti comes in, asking them, "Bhai, are you both going out somewhere????"

Ranbir asks him, "What happened Mishti??? You want something, I'm already late because of this idiot Aryan!!!" Aryan is surprised and asks him, "What did I do, bro???" Ranbir asks him, "What did you do??? Aryan you used to GIVE half the IMPORTANCE to your LOOKS as you are giving now!!! You are trying on each and everything which I have in my cupboard, what is wrong with you man????" Ranbir then turns towards Mishti and says, "And Sir has even put on YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME, which most of the women in our COLLEGE LOVE, but to which he had been always allergic!!!" Mishti looks at Aryan curiously smiling. Aryan pulls Ranbir's jacket and whispers, "Dude, why are you embarrassing me in front of your sister???" Ranbir shakes off Aryan's hand and says, "Oh really, I'm embarrassing you??? Just look at yourself!!!" Ranbir continues to Mishti, "I'm sure Mishti, he is trying to impress some GIRL!!!" Mishti smiles. Aryan interrupts and tells, "I think we are getting late, so shall we move???" As they are about to leave, Mishti stops them and says, "But Bhai, I needed some help from you, as tomorrow is the FASHION EVENT!!!" Ranbir feels bad and hugs her saying, "Aww, why you didn't tell me before??? Now I have made plans with someone else!!! Let's do one thing, Aryan you stay here, help Mishti for a while, then join me!!!" Aryan feels a chill in his spine, he wants to deny Ranbir sternly but is unable to, he becomes dejected, while Mishti is on cloud nine, she hugs Ranbir more tightly saying, "Thank you so much Bhai, YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER IN THE WORLD!!!!" Ranbir feels glad for making Mishti happy and slowly leaves, as Aryan looks on disappointedly.

Sunny brings Sanju to his lodge, Sanju says, "Bhai you have filled the empty space of BITTO in my heart and have become like my real brother!!! So, shall I give you a HUG now!!!!!" Sunny gets irritated, "Will you just get down as I need to go." Sanju says, "Okay bhai, if you don't want my hug, then leave it, but at least listen to me nah!!! I really feel that this LAKSHMI JI's sister Priyanka is having some serious PROBLEMS in her HEAD!!!" Sunny stares at him angrily, Sanju nervously continues, "What Bhai, why are staring at me as if I have done something WRONG!!! You itself think Bhai, that Lakshmi ji is Priyanka's sister who had been teaming with her in all her dirty plans and she is plotting such things against her now, while asking me to do such CHEAP THINGS to Shahana whom I'm not at all interested in, so Sunil Bhai, can you do THAT INSTEAD OF ME?????" Sunny gets exasperated and drives off fast, while spreading DUST on Sanju's face. Sanju coughs and says, "Looks like even Sunil Bhai is not interested, now, I will have to find someone else!!!"

Sunny comes to his house and barges inside his room worriedly, Disha sees him in a bad mood and gets tensed. She comes to his room and comes beside him. As he had been lying on his bed, she brushes her hand on his hair and asks, "Sunny, what happened???" Sunny wipes off his tears while hiding from Disha, and says, "Nothing MA!!!!" Disha then sits beside him and says, "Don't try to hide things from me Sunny, I'm YOUR MOTHER, I can sense you are worried, what is it??? Tell me!!!" Sunny slowly places his head on her lap and says, "Ma, I thought I will hide this from you, but I can't anymore...." His voice breaks as he takes a long breath and says, "Ma, I'm the CHIEF COSTUME DESIGNER OF MR. PURAB KHANNA'S COMPANY FUSION BEATS!!!" Disha eyes grow big in bewilderment.

——–

To be continued.