Episode 62

The episode starts with Pragya being thunderstruck on acknowledging the fact that Sunil is Disha's son, she exclaims, "What? Sunil who is a staff in your company, is Disha's son?". Prachi affirms from inside without paying much attention to her mother. As Pragya is still in her thoughts, Prachi, Shahana and Rishi get quickly dressed and bid her and Sarita behen adieu. Pragya nods still lost in her thoughts about Sunil. After they leave, Sarita behen asks her, "What do you think Pragya? Will they be able to expose your other daughter, Rhea? Pragya does not listen to her words as she is still pondering about Sunil's identity, "How is it possible that Sunil is Disha's son? Disha had only one son "SUNNY", all of a sudden Pragya's eyes widen in anxiety thinking, "Does that mean Sunil is Sunny?" she cups her mouth in shocked fear. Sarita behen noticing her reactions is confused. She taps on Pragya's shoulder asking, "What is it Pragya?" Pragya shakes her head trying to hide and says, "Sarita ji I need to meet someone very urgently, please excuse me!" after saying that Pragya quickly moves outside without listening to Sarita behen's objections, "Arrey Pragya, wait! Where are you off to in such a hurry? Please don't go! Madhu has left her job, the kids have gone out and even you are leaving, now who will help me in my shopping?" but before she could finish. Pragya completely disappears from there, getting inside an auto. Sarita behen jerks her hands upward in disappointment.

MMIS College Campus

Prachi, Shahana and Rishi stand outside, impatiently waiting for Sunil. Rishi asks Prachi, "Are you sure that man is helping us or as Ranbir suspected, he is having any other ulterior motives?" Shahana gets thinking on hearing that, she reminisces of Aryan's revelation regarding Sunny being his elder half-brother and gets worried. Her hands start trembling. Prachi notices it and hugs her consolingly saying, "Don't worry Shahana, this time nothing wrong will happen to you, for I AM THERE WITH YOU!" and she continues with Rishi, "We have no other choice, Rishi other than taking help from Sunil!" Rishi nods. Soon, Ranbir comes along with Aryan in his friend's open jeep. Ranbir apologizes saying, "Sorry, we are late, Prachi! My car broke down right this morning and I had to borrow this jeep, from my friend." Rishi informs them, "It's alright, anyways, because the person for whom we all are waiting has not arrived yet!" Just then, Sanju and Sunny come there on Sunny's bike. Ranbir asks them fiercely, "Why are you late?" Sanju furiously answers him while Sunny looks on, "We are not rich like you, that we can have big vehicles and study in big colleges! By the way, what do you study here? MASTERS IN HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN?" Ranbir answers him in an irritated manner, "Shut up you fool! I'm doing Masters in Music: Specialization Western Music, got it!" Sanju murmurs, "Obviously, LEARNING MUSIC TO IMPRESS WOMEN!" Ranbir asks, "What? Did you say something?" However, Sanju ignores him and turns towards Prachi, "So, jaa...." He stops himself from addressing jaane-man and continues, "I mean Prachi ji, what do you study here?" Prachi answers "B.Ed." Sanju exclaims, "Wah, studying a subject to teach kids but then working as Secretary to TEACH YOUR BOSS?" Prachi frowns annoyingly at him, while he continues asking the same question to Rishi, Shahana and Aryan; Rishi replies he doesn't study there, while Shahana says, "B.Sc in Interior Designing" and before Aryan could answer. Sanju cuts in asking, "So, you also must be doing Designing, hai nah, Aryan?" Sunny bangs his forehead dismayed. Both, Aryan-Shahana feel awkward, while the others frown confusingly at that question. Aryan nervously replies, "Yes, but I'm doing M.Sc in Fashion Designing!" Sanju exclaims excitedly, "Wow, that's superb, you are doing Fashion designing, while your bhai (pointing his hands towards Sunny) is a RANK-HOLDER OF M. F.Tech from top institute NIFT-Delhi" however Sanju's complete excitement and smile vanishes, when his head turns around and sees Sunny frowning madly at him. Ranbir says, "Stop your nonsense, Sanju! He is not Aryan's Bhai, Aryan has only one bhai and that's me!" However, Aryan interrupts saying, "No Ranbir! He is my Bhai!" Ranbir is amazed to hear that, while Sunny looks away, neglecting his words. He comes forward and tells, "Could we just focus on what we all have come here for rather on this Sanju's fooleries?" Sanju swallows his saliva in embarrassment, while everyone turns their attention to him. He continues, "Look, we have traced the location of the man who misbehaved with Shahana that day!" Ranbir surprisingly asks him, "What? But, how did you do that?" Sanju gets tensed, while Sunny answers him harshly, "Does that matter now? What really matters is that, we have to reach that man before he escapes somewhere else!" Prachi asks, "Then shall we alert the police immediately?" Aryan denies saying, "No Prachi, I think we should first catch him bring him here in front of Shahana once, before surrendering him to police!" Sunny continues, "That's right!" then he puts his hand in front of Ranbir asking bossily, "Now give me the keys of your vehicle!" Ranbir surprisingly asks him, "Huh?" Sunny demands in a raised voice, "GIVE ME YOUR KEYS!" Ranbir angrily places the keys on his hands. Sunny goes forward, gets inside the jeep and brings it near them and signs the men to get in. Ranbir sits beside him, while Rishi gets in behind and when Aryan is about to enter, Sunny shouts out, "Not you Aryan!" All are surprised. Ranbir opposingly asks, "Why not?" Sunny says, "Because too many people will complicate things more!" Aryan feels bad, while Sanju gets staring at him sympathetically. Sunny notices it and shouts at Sanju, "Now do you need special invitation?' Sanju jerks and quickly gets inside. After which, Sunny drives off rashly sweeping dust onto Aryan's face. Aryan coughs. Once they disappear from their sight, Prachi moves aside for informing Pragya and Abhi. Shahana comes forward, catches Aryan's shoulder and gives him a consoling expression. Aryan catches her hand tightly in relief.

-------------------

To be continued.