Kicked Out

LUKE

"Luke Robert Hemmings, get down here!" I hear my fathers voice call from downstairs.

I close my text book and slowly make my way to my father's study. I was prepared to knock, but the door was already open.

I moved my eyes up from the floorboards to my father, holding my laptop in his lap, his mouth agape.

"What is this?" He asks angrily, turning my computer to show me the gay porn website open on my computer.

I feel my heartbeat quicken and a blush rise to my cheeks. "I was just checking."

"Checking what? If you're gay?" I nod.

"Well, you're not." He says, slamming the laptop closed.

"Actually-"

"You are not gay. My son is not gay. You need to date a good girl and have a good family." He hisses, slamming the computer to the floor.

I stand, my mouth agape.

Did he just smash my laptop?

"Asshole," I mutter, turning on my heel.

"What was that?" He challenges. I turn back around and glare at him.

"You're a good for nothing homophobe!" I yell at him, feeling confident for once.

"I'm sorry?" He asks, shocked.

"You are going to live through me because your life didn't ens up like you wanted! You're a million air, AND YOUR STILL NOT HAPPY!" I shout, tears threatining to spill.

"Luke," He sighs, softening his voice.

"No! Ever since mom died you've been like this! She died and now you're life isn't perfect! You want me to not screw up, but I'm a kid I have to screw up!" I yell, tears spilling freely.

He sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I want your things packed and you gone by the time I'm finished with my work."

I shake my head, glaring at him.

"You're a coward."I say, my voice shaking. I run out of his office, slamming the door closed behind me.

I need a place to stay.

I dial the first person I could think of:

Calum.

2 HOURS LATER -

"Thanks for letting me stay here, Cal." I smile at my friend as I throw my luggages on the guest room bed.

"No problem, but my mom's friend's son is staying here too. He's actually staying there." He says, pointing to the other guest bed.

I nod and smile. Some company wouldn't be bad.

"So, why'd you get kicked out?" Calum asks, plopping himself onto the bed.

"My dad found gay porn on my laptop." I sighed, running a hand theough my hair.

"Oh," Calum replies.

"I don't even know if I'm gay, I just wanted to see." I replied instantly, not wanting him to be creeped out.

"No, it's fine." He smiles. "Anyway, I hae a date with Ashley."

I nod and watch as he exits the room, a few minutes later the door slams signaling he left.

I spent most of my time playing Fifa on Calum's game console. I also watched 2 films after the game got old.

When I was half way through Titanic, tears running down my face, a green haired boy silently entered the room.

He was covered in tattoos and a few piercings. He had a cut-sleeved green plaid flannel shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans.

He was hot.

'Am I gay?'

'Maybe BI.'

"Hey." I greet, pausing the movie.

He jumps, probably thinking nobody was home.

"I'm Luke." He finally turned to see me, his eyes widening.

"Do I have something on my face. Oh god, the tears!" I say, wiping my oversized sweater over my eyes.

"This is a bad time to be gay." He chuckles, looking me up and down.

"Huh?" I ask, slightly confused.

Was he gay?

"You're hot." He states, taking a seat next to me on the couch. He kicks his shoes off and tucks them under the blanket.

"N-no I'm not." I stutter. He justs nods and re-positions himself, his head on my lap, curling his feet down the other end of the couch.

He looks up at me with a smirk. "You are."

"I just met you." I mumbled.

"AND THIS IS CRAZY!" Michael shouts, practically blowing out my ear drums.

I laugh slightly before looking down at the boy.

"Is it bad that I really want to kiss you?" He asks, looking up with innocent eyes.

I shake my head and he instantly pulls my head down to meet his lips.

I smile into the kiss as he runs his tounge across my bottom lip.

After awhile, I pulled away out of breath.

"Wow." I mumbled, touching my tingling lips.

"The best kiss you've ever had?" He asks.

"The first." I smiled.

"I stole your first kiss?" Hs smirks.

I nod.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Michael." He says with a chuckle.

"Well, Michael, I think I'm gonna like sharing a room with you." I winked.

And then they frickle-frackled.

Hello, again.

I made a happy one, can I get a cookie?!!

That ending tho!

QOTD: Should I make a 5SOS prefernece book? And would you read it?

AOTD: turtleneck idek
  couldnt really answer the question xD