𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"isnt this fun?"
"hueningkai, we are just laying down on this wet grass"
"not my fault soobin didnt bring the blankets so we wont get our buts wet!"
"thats why i stand!"
"just sit down yeonjun"
"NO! my beautiful ass wont get wet! i do NOT accept!"
"ok mr. dancer"
"damn ok dancer and ok boomer have the same energy and i do not like that" yeonjun said while making a pout.

"yeonjunie hyung is so cute~" soobin cutely said while pinching his yeonjun hyungs cheeks. "hey you couple stop flirting and lets play truth or dare!" taehyun said covering his eyes. "stop covering your eyes you child," "i am a child you grandpa!"

======

"okay, who will start?" hueningkai said excitedly. "yeonjun, truth or dare?" beomgyu asked the older.

"dare,"
"daredevil i see!"
"just say your dare small kid,"
"meanie!"
"not my fault your small."
"IM TALL!"
"yeah yeah whatever."

beomgyu was thinking what dare yeonjun should do, he didnt want to it be THAT bad like be soobins boyfriend for a week or something.

"i know it! i dare you to say a pickup line to the four of us!" beomgyu said while clapping. yeonjun sighed, "you guys are so annoying"

taehyun and hueningkai kept saying 'do it' while yeonjun was manning himself up to do the dare. after a while he finally began.

"ah, soobin-ah. baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be fine print!" yeonjun was fully confident saying the pickup line to soobin.

soobin cringed at the older ones try on flirting, "try better next time darling" yeonjun got shocked at his response.

"anyway, taehyun. my love for you is like diarrhea, i just can't hold it in." taehyun just stared at him with open eyes. beomgyu laughed like a crazy man. "what kind of pick up line is that?!" "you do better then" "no its your dare"

"yeonjunie sucks at flirting~" hueningkai told the older one while doing weird hand movements. "you wont do any better!" the older stuck his tongue out to the younger.

after that yeonjun did his pickup lines to the other two. "you guys suck! i was all confident"
"now youre unconfident" beomgyu laughed.

======

"you guys, we should do a sleepover at my house!!" hueningkai said sitting up from his position. "i dont have any clothes? to wear?" beomgyu told him. the others agreeing with the gray haired boy.

"we can just go pass your guys' houses and get some clothes and then have a sleepover party with pizza!"

taehyun nodded at hueningkai's response. "that could be fun actually! and we would know eachother better."

======

"im hungry!! yeonjunie hyung~ can you order something for us?" soobin said to the older in a cute voice. yeonjun didnt even bother to deal with the younger. he was too tired from going to house to house.

"yeonjun didnt even order pizza for us, hueningkai kick him out!!" soobin whined. "hyung why, yeonjun hyung is cool. unlike you" the younger replied back. soobin giving him a death stare.

"hueningkai is gonna die!"
"soobin is gonna kill hueningkai"
"and yeonjun!!"
"wait not yeonjun"
"NOT THE BABY!"
"im not gonna kill anyone you idiots! im just gonna order pizza"
"soobin our savior!"
"a hero!"

A/N
a quick update!! im not good at writing this stuff so im sorry if it sucks :((
ALSO PEOPLE FROM FINLAND YALL's COUNTRY IS COLD