𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

eating the pizza soobin ordered it was silent in the room. the five boys were all eating their pizzas. they would say some things like how great the pizza tastes but that would be it.

beomgyu was looking at his four friends, and thought how fast the awkwardness went away. he felt happy to be with them. very happy, beomgyu was still thinking until something broke his thoughts.

"guys! its almost 2020 lets count down" taehyun screamed in shock to the boys. "i have some left over fireworks in the garage! we should fire fireworks tonight!" hueningkai screamed in reply to taehyun.

======

and so the five boys standed outside in hueningkais garden and counted down to the new year. "10 SECONDS LEFT GUYS! GATHER TOGETHER AND LETS COUNT DOWN AND FIRE THESE FIREWORKS!!" beomgyu screamed in their ears,

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" the five guys screamed their lungs out. they fired the fireworks and the night sky looked beautiful.!

"happy new year to you guys! thank you for being part of my 2019, really though. thank you" yeonjun said. "ahh hyung! dont get emotional! but you guys really made my 2019 great. lets stay together tomorrow as well." soobin said with teary eyes.

"you said you didnt want to get emotional soobin hyung!" "im not emotional, i just have onions in my eyes" "beomgyu? are you crying?" "no, im just grateful for you guys"

"you guys are making me emotional stop." taehyun said shaking his hands.

"best new years ever" you could hear hueningkai say.

the five boys stayed up to watch the fireworks. yeonjun and soobin cuddled while the other 3 boys watched and giggled at them. eventually the three youngsters also cuddled. it was a amazing night for all five of them. and nothing could stop it, they were happy. all five of them, all under one dream. although they didnt know they had the same dreams since they didnt tell eachother.

but fate has something big in store of them. and it would come sooner or later.

"do you guys.. do you guys ever think about how we met eachother? like we got put into a random groupchat but it worked out in the end? like destiny, like we were meant to be friends with eachother for a long time." beomgyu said out of the blue, "i do sometimes hyung, its crazy isnt it? how we became friends really fast. but im happy we did" taehyun replyed to the grey haired boy.

"oh, soobin fell asleep! yeonjun dont move!" hueningkai noticed when he turned his head to the older two. yeonjun was confused but went with it. soobin was sleeping peacefully.

"lets draw on him!" taehyun said. "yes lets do that! taehyun you are so smart!" hueningkai said. "oh my god you guys! i agree lets do it" beomgyu said to the two.

"let me go get a pen!" hueningkai went into the house and got back really fast with a pen. the long haired banged boy must be really excited.

"that was fast" yeonjun said when he saw that hueningkai came back. "dont draw on him yet, lets enjoy the fireworks a little bit more! they look beautiful dont they?" yeonjun said after hueningkai sat down on his seat again.

======

after watching the fireworks for some minutes, the three evil boys sat in front of the black haired boy named soobin. and boy had soobin made the wrong mistake by sleeping that exact moment.

the boys drew till his whole face was full of drawings, they were suprised it took long to fill. but were happy they succeeded. yeonjun was trying not to move the whole time, otherwise he would wake the taller one.

"lets take a picture!" beomgyu whispered so soobin wouldnt wake up. "no! lets wait till soobin wakes up and then take a picture" yeonjun replied quickly.

======

eventually yeonjuns shoulder hurt because of how long soobin was sleeping, the other three boys tried to wake up soobin but nothing worked. they also took some pictures of soobin.

"lets just carry him" yeonjun finally suggests. hueningkai and taehyun sighed. "but what if he is heavy?!" taehyun whined. "not our problem, besides he is sleeping so peacefully!" the older replied with some sass in his voice.

so, they carried the sleeping boy to the guest room where him and yeonjun would be sleeping. beomgyu and taehyun would be sleeping with hueningkai since the younger wanted them to.

soobin was peacefully in the guest room, and the other four boys were playing video games. trying not to scream so the sleeping boy wont wake up. did they succeed? you guessed it right! they didnt. hueningkai screamed when he saw a weird creature crawling up their screen.

"yo kai you have such a dolphin scream" beomgyu said while giggling at how the boy screamed. taehyun and yeonjun were still shocked, taehyun was worried that the sleeping boy was now awake because of the scream. who knew what he would do if he was screamed awake.

and eventually soobin came in to the living room, "guys stop screaming, im not gonna kill you. i just got woken up and wanted to say something. thank you for making these past months amazing for me! really though, this might be cheesy but yes. i said this already but lets be together tomorrow as well."

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! i hope 2020 does us all well !!

2020 txt world domination lets goooooo