𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

present day

"do you guys remember how we met?" beomgyu said randomly after stopping the music.

"yeah, we were put in a random groupchat if i remember correctly!" taehyun said making a thinking face. "beomgyu hyung and yeonjun hyung were literally so mad at each other! it wasnt even a minute into the chat and these hyungs already were fighting" hueningkai replied to beomgyu looking at this two hyungs.

"yah! we are friends now right beomgyu?"
"kinda"
"yah!" yeonjun began chasing beomgyu around the practice room. at that moment soobin their leader came in.

"guys i have the snacks!" the newly dyed pink haired guy said after he came in. he looked at the two boys chasing each other. "uh, what is happening here? i go away to get snacks and you guys are eating each other up?" the leader said shaking his head.

"beomgyu hyung said he wasnt friends with yeonjun hyung. you can guess what happened next." taehyun said looking at the two boys who are now standing next to eachother confused.

"right, guys! i have snacks here, come eat~" soobin said after processing everything.

"weird how we got to debut with eachother after getting put into a random groupchat, crazy how life works." hueningkai, the youngest said eating his ramen noodles. "i still wonder who put us into that groupchat" beomgyu replied back.

"crazy idea but what if it was pd-nim!" yeonjun said making his eyes big. "i mean, that man is capable of everything but like everything everything!"

the boys nodded and agreed to the boy. "lets ask him!" beomgyu suggested. "as the leader i say no." beomgyu pouted after hearing that.

"ahh hyung its okay! dont worry~" taehyun said to his hyung.