Part 1

I had to do this as I'm a giagantic fan of 2000AD and Jonny Alpha is the best character so I had to do this.

Also a thanks to @kuejonathan who helped me with this story and gave me many ideas... and just being awsome.

Why do we have to do this? I asked myself as I checked over the guest with my partner, Yang by my side while her sister and Weiss patrolled around the visitors.

We were supposed to protect some high valued Atleasian businessmen. I hated this. They were all asslickers for Jacques Schnee, I even recognized a few who were high targets of the White Fang as they were slavers. There men were seen kidnapping faunuses or escaped slaves told them who were in charged hoping they'll be brought to justice. Now all these slavers and high value targets are all in one building. It'll take one good assassin to sneak in and poison the drinks or hide a gun and most of these humans could be killed. And my teammate, Weiss had to be present, so it made sense that the rest of our team would have to wear dresses and join in with our weapons hidden near us.

Being invited to a party was not the worst, but watching these old fuckheads try to get under Ruby's skirt was making our fuses burn. "Quite the night, isn't it?" I heard. Turning around, I saw a man in his mid twenties wearing a simple business suit and a sneaky smirk pasted across his smug face.

I let out a sigh, it wasn't the first person to try and get my attention. I looked towards Yang for support, but noticed she was being pestered by three other men who all had the same smile as the one who advance towards me. "It's nice..." I said trying to sound as annoyed as possible which wasn't that hard.

"Well I know a few ways to make it better..." He said trailing off as he inched his hand closer to me, I again looked at yang for support, but like the guy next to me, she also had the same expression, an expression that spoke words; piss off!

"I'm sorry, but I'm the security and I should stay on task, so if you and you're friends leave us alone, that would be good."

He looked a bit surprised, but looked over the balcony before walking away with his friends in tow.

"Thanks for that." Yang said before turning to look back to the crowd on the ground floor. "Shit." She whispered before stomping downstairs, but even at a low voice I could still hear the anger coming from her words.

Confused, I looked where she was looking. A politician who as well as quite a few people here, was a slaver as well as a known pedo, known as Max Buba advance on Ruby and even started to pull her away while some of his friends distracted Weiss. That's what does four were here for. I realised, but before I could react or Yang could get there, someone stops Buba from walking away with Ruby, now I could see the man and I was surprised, the man was wearing dark glasses, a bit messy but in good condition hair, stone like face, and a comely smile on his face, the man seemed strangely familiar man, but unknown. One thing I do recognize from him, one thing everyone recognized about him, was his aura. It was one that emitted a sense of dread, one that would make grimm squirm at. An aura that made half the people in the room fall to their knees, but his calm smile seem to make Ruby reassured.

"I need to talk to you Buba, and no, it can't wait until you molest this child, so it'll have to be now." He said before walking away with Buba towards a room, once he entered, two guards who wore all black and a pair of dark glasses, took their place in front of the door. I was a bit suspicious so I walked down and walked around the party, avoiding the hungry glares from the party goes while Yang took care of the traumatized Ruby.

Around half an hour later, I noticed the door from the room Buba and the other man were, open and out came the still smiling man. Then he saw me. And his smile faltered and turned into an emotionless glare and even a snarl. I took my opportunity to advance towards him, but being cautious, I left my hand on the handle of Gambol Shroud.