Part 3

So someone during the previous chapter wrote a comment and now Durahm Red will be in the story, and with permission from Kuejonathan, I can use his OC, Alissa and she'll be Jonny's older caring sister, like in the original comic, Ruth.

"What are you doing here, little sister?" I heard, looking up I saw my older sister, Winter Schnee.

"Well dear Winter, I recently finished my last assignment so I'm back here." I responded with half-truths, the real reason why the same reason why they ran, the truth was too dangerous.

"Yes, but why are you in your office loading several different weapons?" She asked while motioning to the several weapons on the table, in fact there was at least twenty, but they were all broken down to the smallest parts so I could clean them.

I just shrugged my shoulders and without turning to her I responded. "Well someone has to do it..."

"Yes, but none of these are yours or even your squads." She then picked up a big metal cylinder. "This is an electric generator, you have four, and with all the other objects... that can be used to make a railgun which can fire a bullet straight threw eight inches of steel..." She stopped talking and stood there waiting for a response, but once she didn't get any she finished. "You aren't allowed this kind of weaponry, where did you even get it?"

"That's not your concern; I'm actually surprised you are even concerned for me or anyone else!" I shouted back.

A bit taken back, Winter stood there, mouth agape. "Where is this coming from, we're family?"

"Now that's a controversial statement coming from you!" I bellowed as I jumped from my seat pointing my finger accusatively at her as tears streamed down my face.

"Come again?"

"You, talking about family, as if you care about anything," I bawled.

"Family is all I care about, restoring the honour our family had-"I cut her off.

"Don't you dare talk about 'restoring honour,' you have no honour, you thing that you are better than father, but you are as bad!"

"Take that back," She shouted back.

"I can tell no lie, especially one that I've known for years."

"Explain, what have I done that wasn't for our family?" Winter asked.

"I have two names; both should be with us..." Winter seemed to understand where I was heading. "John and Jackson both had our names and now they are both beneath the ground, buried or burnt, rotten or eaten whatever happened to their corpses, you would piss on them!"

Winter grew both sad and enraged and without thinking she drew her sword and swung, using my armoured gauntlets to push her off. "I didn't want THAT to happen!" She shouted back, but I activated the throwing knives in the gauntlets and a dozen small, blue knives came out, all attached to chains which were connect to the gauntlets. Conflict was inevitable.

In an instant, I threw seven from my right arm which she blocked, but the chains got tangled with her sword and before she could react the electric dust was activated, sending 20.000 volts of electricity, shattering her aura, but that wasn't enough, with a quick tug, I pulled her towards me and activated a glyph on her stomach sending her flying out of my office and into the corridor. "Now don't talk to me about something you know nothing about!"

Once she was out I readied myself to leave and head to Vale, I didn't know why, but I had a gut feeling that told me I needed to be there for something.

"Adam, what are you doing here?" I asked as I watched the bull faunus march into our base with his grimm mask hiding his scar, no one knows about it, but no one could see through things like I can.