2.

*Jungkook*

"Park Hyuck, richest man in Seoul is joining with Jeon Eunho, the richest man in Busan. To create the best and most profitable company in Daegu." The news man spoke as my dads assistant, Jin eagerly watched.

"Are you excited!" He said overly excited.

"I could care less what my dad does." I put air quotes around dad.

"Don't be rude!" Jin said in a disgusted manner. I just sighed and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey son." My mom spoke her voice sweet, always able to calm me down.

"Mom!" I said happily before hugging her.

My mom was always away helping my dad on business so neither were ever home, but my mom was still caring.

"Did Jin tell you yet?" My mom said on edge biting the tip of her nail.

"Tell me what?" I shook my head confused before popping a green grape in my mouth.

"That since were merging with Mr. Park you need to get married to his child." She said softly before smiling trying to reassure me.

"To a stranger!" I screamed letting my mouth lay open. She sighed before pulling me into a hug.

"Yes. The weddings is in a few days. Three to be exact.." She muttered the last sentence. I just nodded knowing I couldn't reject it. And who knows his daughter might be pretty.

I nodded before heading to my room upstairs. I laid down on the comfortable king sized bed.

Ping!

I turned over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table.

"Son we have tux shopping in 15 minutes, I better see you outside in 5!"

I sighed at the text from my dad. How inconsiderate, but I did as followed.

I dressed in a white shirt tucked into some black ripped jeans, accompanied with timberlands and a white face mask.

I walked outside to see my dads assistant standing by the car.

I bowed before getting, Jin sat quiet beside me, occasionally reaching for a candy in the console.

"So you excited?" He asked eating a piece of hard candy.

I shrugged before looking out the window. "Where's the shop?" I asked yawning and covering my mouth.

"In Seoul. We want you guys to get them from the same place and Mr. Park arranged one in Seoul." Jin spoke scratching his brown bowl cut.

"Ahh, so a little bit of a drive?" I asked before reaching for a sour straw in the arranged sets of candy in the console.

He nodded and I just turned and laid my head on the door.
"Wake me when were there." I yawned once more before drifting off.

"Mr. Jeon!" A voice called, Jins voice. He shook me awake before I got up sluggishly.

I opened the door and got out. Inside I saw a boy checking out. We bumped shoulders as passing. His face was covered in a black mask.

I bowed apologetically as he bowed back before a man lead me into a gold dressing room. Seeming to be the boy from earliers dressing room.

A man sat me and Jin down before speaking, "I'm Hoseok tell me if you have any concerns or questions Ill be glad to help!" He smiled before walking towards the doors to the entrance.

I nodded and got up walking towards the tux. "Is mine black?" I asked looking at all the black tuxedos before me.

He hummed a short reply indicating a yes. I opened my mouth as I understood his words. I skimmed through tuxedos which all looked the same.

"Can I try this on?" I asked the man as he nodded unlocking the door and letting me step in.

I put the tux on and admired my self in the mirror seeing if it was good enough for a wedding.

"First impressions are everything." I sighed to myself as I tightened the jacket.

I flipped my brown and blonde highlighted hair to side, before combing it out with my fingers

"What do you think?" I said walking out towards Jin who was seated at the couch.

"Perfect!" He smiled clapping, "But not as perfect as me." He smirked giving his face a finger gun to sit on.

"Okay this will do." I bowed before taking the suit off and walking towards the register outside the room.

"This is all sir?" The woman smiled before pulling the tux out to ring it up. I nodded pulling out my black credit card. "That'll be 450 dollars."

"Please swipe." She motioned towards the credit machine as I did as followed. I typed in my pin, 1997. The machine accepted as I took my tuxedo to the car.

The drive home felt long and suffocating. I knew the days leading up to the wedding would be long and stressful.

Soon enough we arrived home and I walked towards my room. I hung up the suit before pulling out the black stitched diary of mine.

Nov. 5, 2019:
I'm getting married in 3 days :(

to a stranger

I hope she's pretty lol.

Anyways i'm gonna go to bed gn:)

-Jjk

I closed the book before placing it into my drawer out of sight.

I laid in my bed thinking about everything.

I'm already 18 now and straight away have to get married. Wow.

I sighed before dozing off to sleep.

a/n
Ew. please enjoy :)
it'll get better maybe.. idk.