33.

*Jungkook*

( an ) filler ;)

"What do you think your dad will do?" Jimin whispered as he leaned on my broad shoulders.

"He won't do anything on my watch. I promise I won't break your heart." I whispered grasping his small hands.

"Thanks." He mumbled quietly as he rubbed his eyes. I nodded and rubbed my thumb on his finger.

The drive wasn't long as we didn't go far into town. I saw as the sky darkened from the now coming nimbostratus clouds.

Droplets drizzled the clear windows. The sound caused a drowsy environment as I felt like sleeping, but we were almost home.

"Jimin." I whispered shaking Jimin as the rain must've took toll on him too. I giggled as he wouldn't wake so I grabbed him as he was a child. I carried him from the car and quickly to the porch.

I made sure to wipe of his now wet face. I quickly opened the door before huddling inside. I shuffled to Jimins bedroom and laid him on the sheets.

I covered up his small and warm body before placing the light blanket over him. I walked out of the room after leaving a small kiss on his forehead.

I grabbed my phone and sat down in the living room; then, I soon dialed my mum.

"Mom!" I said acting excited.

"Yes sweetie~" She spoke nicely.

"Can you please tell dad I don't want a divorce. A new business partner or not." I said firmly to my mother.

"Oh, I can try." She said sounding defeated.

"Thanks mom. Please text me if he says other wise." I said as I was pouring a glass of water.

"Of course love you." She said humming lightly.

"Yes, bye." I said ending the conversation abruptly.

"Ah, hello master!" Jungwoo said bowing as he entered the kitchen.

"You don't have to use honorifics. I hope we're friends by now." I giggled as I bowed back. Jungwoo nodded as he sat next to me.

"So, how was your dads?" He said twiddling with the fake plants on the counter.

"It wasn't great. He wants Jimin and I to divorce and we just started liking one another and dating." I said putting quotations surrounding dating as we were married.

"Oh I see, so are you two going to stay together?" Jungwoo smiled a side ways smile.

"If I can control it then yes if not I don't know.. I want to, but I don't want to disobey my dad. The things he'd do wouldn't be pleasant." I said sighing at the thought of losing Jimin.

"I understand! I'll look into it if you'd like." Jungwoo said appreciatively.

"Please." I said in awe of his kindness and admiration.

"Hey." A small voice that must've been Jimins said from the hall. Jungwoo and I turned to be greeted by Jimins sleepy face. I smiled as he looked sheepishly at me. Jimin waddled over to a seat in front of us.