32.

*Jimin*

I woke up from the small nap I had with Jungkook. I looked at his features as he took soft breathes. I smiled as he let out a quiet snore.

"Jimin..." He mumbled in a husky voice as he
had just woke.

"Jungkook." I said giggling internally at how cute he was.

"Can we stop this?" He said randomly wiping his eyes to wake himself up.

"What?" I said sounding confused as I was. Jungkook coughed pushing the hair off his face.

"Stop pretending. I hate how we always do things like this, like a couple. And you always say no to me... It just makes me feel so sad." Jungkook said avoiding my sincere look.

I was speechless and had no clue what to say the younger. I bit my lip trying to think of an idea. He was being truthful, but as of right now I need to focus on my dad.

"I promise I'm not rejecting you. Just right now I need to focus on my dad. Please understand and be by my side so I can trust you." I said unsure of what my actual reasoning was.

Jungkook nodded to my response. I hoped he understood my answer. Jungkooks phone ringing broke the dead silence of the room.

"You should get that." I said as he nodded and turned over grabbing his cell.

"Oh, hi dad! Yeah we can come by. What time? Okay see you at 2! Bye." Jungkook said ending the call fairly quickly.

"What's that about?" I said questioning the call. He looked at me before turning his cellular off.

"My dad wants to meet with us." He said looking at me smiling.

"Why?" I said confused.

"I have no idea, but all I do know is we got less than a half an hour to get ready." He said throwing a pillow at me before jumping up. I grabbed the pillow and threw it in his direction as he hid behind the bathroom door.

"You little!" He yelled running towards me and picking me up. He spun around teasing how small I was. I kicked in rejection as I wasn't too much shorter.

"Ok we need to get ready." He said out of breath. I nodded as he sat me down. I walked towards my drawer and picked out: black jeans, a red sweatshirt, and black dress shoes as they were most comfortable.

"Im going to my room." Jungkook smiled as I nodded and began changing.

He came back in not too much later as I was fully dressed.

"Here, we can't be getting sick." Jungkook said handing me a plain white mask with cute little bunnies on it.

"Yeah." I smiled bowing before putting the cute mask on. Jungkook looked at me in awe as he followed putting his plain, black mask on.

We headed from my room to the living room bidding Jungwoo a goodbye.

"Where are you two going?" He said looking at us.

"To meet my dad." Jungkook answered before Jungwoo nodded and waved us off. We left accordingly and got into the car Jungkook called before hand.