7.HOLIDAY

15 days leap

Guys plz vote and comment

Please show your love through inline comments

Thnk u.

Manan got comfortable with each other.. Many times manik comes to meet nandini with stupid reasons and they spend time with each other... Manik got attracted with nandini and nandini also start to feel something for him..

manik he was really very very happy because of all this but his past is still haunting him.. He wants nandini but his past is stopping him...
And other side nandini is waiting for abhi but again he disappear after that day of meeting with her.. Her bhai again fooled her.....

And mukti his hatred is becoming more and more for nandini as that interview damaged her image a lot and she is getting hate msg every day.. Her fans are telling many bad thing about her and many more... And in all this abhi is also not with her,, he is out of India....many times she try to harm nandini image but every Time her plan got failed how she don't know but there are someone near nandini who can't see her down....

Abhi is in dillema.. He is out of India after that day.. He want to go to his family again but his ego is stopping him again and again he knows his dada never going to accept him again... But what is the fault of nandini.. He wants his sister but he can't go in that house again... Where only his sister her can understand him and no body else...

Amma I am going nandini shout and comes out from the home and as soon as she start to walk a black Mercedes halt near her making her jerk...

What the hell.. She shout and pick up a stone to throw on the car but someone comes out from it making nandini smile...

Sorry yaar nandini aise ane ke Liye but thora control kiya karo yaar nahi to meri car aaj jati kaam se.. He said..

Manikkk , nandini said glaring him..