9.I HATE YOU

Guys plz vote and comment

Please show your love through inline comments

Thnk u.

Manik stood Infront of Nandini's house, tears falling from his eyes .

Why always me ?
Why not be happy for once like others?
Manik thought to himself .

He wanted to hug Nandini but he knew that impossible . She is not his destiny . curel plan of faith he thought .

Few hours ago

Manik was all happy knowing Nandini too loved him .He was in his own world  when someone called him . seeing the name smile came on his face .

"Mukti,"he said, picking .

"I am Mukti's house help  please sir come home soon please "she said in panic .

"What happened ? Where is Mukti ? Give her a phone, "Manik said .

"Sir Mukti mam has drunk poison please come fast "she said .

"What ? I am coming fast, "Manik said.

Please nothing happened to Mukti Manik though .

When he reached his worst nightmare was true . Mukti had actually drank poison . Not wanting to waste any more time, Manik picked Mukti and  went towards the hospital .

Mukti was immediately shifted to icu seeing her condition . Best doctor in town treated her . Manik left no stone unturned for her . Even the thought of losing his dear sister made his heart hurt .

Finally after a hour of treatment doctor came out

"How is Mukti? "Manik asked .

"She is alright now but don't give her any stress .Her mantel state isn't best . hope you understand "Dr said .

Manik just nodded promising himself he won't give her any stress ever .

Few minutes later Manik went to Mukti's room and Mukti 's eyes were closed . His heart broke seeing her in this state and he started to cry .

"Manik "Mukti said, opening her eyes.

"Mukti ."Manik looked up to see Mukti .

"Why did you do this? "Manik asked with tears .

"Abhi broke  up with me "Mukti said .

"What "Manik said in later disbelief .

"Yes because of Nandini "Mukti said .

"No Mukti it not "Manik said knowing how sweet and kind Nandini is .

"It is all because of her but why will you trust me .you love her right then go to her ."Mukti said, turning away from Manik .

Manik didn't know what to say one side is his love Nandini, another is his sister Mukti .He was confused .

"Mukti "Manik repeated again .

"If you ever think of me as your sister, break up with her .Let her too suffer "Mukti said, getting all her venomous .

"Mukti I cant "Manik said truthfully . He loves Nandini with all his heart .

"You have to never talk to me .It's your decision "Mukti said .

"No,"Manik said with tears .

"Ok then leave let me die "Mukti said.