Winter crisp

It has been about a month that Gray and I have been dating. It was a beautiful winter morning. Outside had a deep snow with frost dripping off trees as the sun rose. There was a small deer frolicking across the field to the trees.

I woke up with my boyfriend's arms wrapped around my waist and sleeping with a slight snore. He had spent the night with me last night since I felt like shit with a huge migraine. I tried to get up without waking him but as I moved he tightened his grip and dug his head into my back. Not knowing what to do I just stayed where I was and looked over at him.

"Gray." I whispered softly with a small poke to his face. He tightened his eyes and opened his eyes slightly. "Morning sleepy."

Gray looked at me for a moment, "morning. You feeling better?" He asked sitting up. I nodded, got to my feet and then went downstairs to start breakfast. As I finished up, Gray came down the stairs and sat on my couch. I handed him the yogurt and went back upstairs to take a quick shower.

I stepped into the steaming water as it shot down from the shower head. The water felt so warm as I bathed in it washing my hair to the very root. I stopped the water when I was finished and pulled a towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked across the hall to my room and chose out some clothes. A pair of jeans and a opal and black sweater.

"Gray!" I called, "you better be ready to go, we are leaving right now."

"Not like we are in a hurry." Gray said, still eating.

I stared at him, "how are you still eating that?" He just shrugged and took another bite. "Gray!" I yelled with a pleading voice.

"Okay." Gray said taking another bite as he got up. "You sound like a wife." He took care of his stuff and we walked out the door with Raine. He was shirtless as always with his sweats.

"I am your girlfriend." I said, padding through the snow. "I can yell at you if I want."

The rest of the way to the guild hall we walked in silence, watching Raine bound in the deep snow. We opened the door to the hall and stepped in. I ran to Erza and Lucy and greeted them with a "hello."

"How have you been?" Lucy asked, "we haven't seen you in a few days."

I nodded, "out sick." I replied with a small smile. Gray stayed with me last night to make sure I was okay."

"How cute!" Erza said so Gray could hear across the hall. He stared at us and walked over.

"What are you girls talking about?" Gray asked curiously. Even though he probably had a guess. We just chuckled and gave each other looks. Lets just say, girls can pretty much read each others minds about this stuff. I got up and let Gray sit down just to sit in his lap.

"You two are just adorable!" Mira commented as I kissed Gray. I smiled at her as Gray ordered a hot tea.

"Thanks." Gray said as Mira handed him the steaming tea. I quickly grabbed it and took a sip. "What do you think your doing?" Gray said.

"I'm drinking your tea." I said with an innocent voice.

He laughed, "I see that." He put his head over my shoulder, "give me my tea."

I shook my head and took another sip. Gray then grabbed my waist making me jump and throw the tea behind me. I herd him let out a surprised yell and I turned around to see his face wet. "Oh shit!" I said frantically. I got up and started running away.

"Don't expect to get away from me!" Gray yelled as he ran after.

We ran around the hall with everyone staring as we jumped over tables, couches, whatever was in our way. I then slammed the doors open and ran outside screaming. Gray was catching up as everyone in the hall and town came outside to see the commotion.