Cherry blossom

The guild was quiet today as I walked in looking around. Where was everyone? Then it hit me, it was the blossom-viewing festival today. It was one of my favorite days of the year! I ran outside to find Gray since he was not home this morning. As I was looking for him I ran into Master, Mira, and Lisanna walking about checking up on the preparations.

"Hey, have you seen Gray at all?" I asked. "He was gone when I woke up this morning." They shook their heads and I thanked them anyway and began looking again. I was looking for hours at end without any luck. Where was he? I was starting to get worried till I found Erza. I sprinted after her as she turned a corner. "Erza, wait up!" I called. She stopped and turned around.

"Afternoon Aurora." She greeted seeming to be in a good mood. "What are you up to?"

"Looking for Gray, seen him?" I asked.

Ezra's eyes brightened, "I have actually. He told me to tell you to meet him on the east part of town." She replied.

"That's close to the flower shop isn't it?" I asked. Erza nodded and waved goodbye as she walked off. I ran to the flower shop and saw Gray walking my way. "Gray!" I yelled to him sliding to a halt as I got close to him. He kissed me and handed me a bouquet of mixed flowers. Roses, blossoms, and a series of meadow flowers. "Their gorgeous." I commented as I grabbed the bunch of flowers. We kissed again and I took his hand.

"Where are we going?" Gray asked.

"Back to the house. I need to do my hair before the parade. And since I spent half the day looking for you we are now in a hurry."

"And I need to come because?" Gray questioned.

"Because you need to help me do my hair. This is a super difficult hair style and takes an extra pair of hands." I said impatiently. Gray looked at me with a confused look. "All you have to do is hold it while I do everything else." Gray nodded as I told him his simple task.

We made it to the house and I went in and sat in front of a mirror and started to tease my hair. I kept handing Gray locks of hair as he took them with an annoyed look. With deep concentration on what I was doing I ignored everything he complained about. Usually I would slap him but I couldn't afford to mess up. I was working for about an hour to get it perfect. My arms were so tired from having them around my head the whole time but I was happy with the result. It was a braided flower looking style with a few twists over it.

"Ok I'm all Finished." I said to Gray. He let go of my hair and I put an elastic at the end of the braid. I grabbed a short red dress and threw it on quickly. "Let's go!" I quickly said running to the door and opening it.

"About time." Gray said following me with Raine running out the door with him.
•••

We made it to the place everyone met for the parade. We sat on our float and watched as everyone got prepared. Raine was trying to study how tall our float was so she could jump onto it. Her paws were moving in place as she got on her hind paws slightly trying to time her jump good. She started to bark and ran in circles whining. I rolled my eyes and got off to lift her up. As she scrabbled on she ran about on it looking at the decor.

"Is everyone ready to start?" Master called to us. Everyone nodded and cheered with excitement and we started the parade.

(Side note: I was too lazy to write the parade experience. It would just be them... In a parade. Boring right? YES! Anyway, I didn't write it since parades are boring. Sometimes. Don't kill me.)

After the parade everyone quickly cleaned up and headed to the orchid of cherry blossoms to watch them change to a beautiful rainbow color. It would be about another hour before they would actually start to recolor. Gray and I sat on a hill alone with a stunning view of the trees. The two of us sat up against a tree looking down at the view. Raine was sitting in front of us, silently observing the surrounding trees.

"It's so pretty up here." I commented as I looked around.

"One of the prettiest days of the year." Gray said looking at me. I smiled and put my arm around his neck and lent up to him.

"Do you think it is going to be prettier than last year?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled with a nod.

We sat that hour in silence waiting for the rainbow of colors to come. I was so exited to see the flowers change. Even though I saw it last year, I don't think you could ever get board with it. Raine perked her head up and I followed her gaze. The flowers! I shoved Gray and pointed to the sight.

I got up and ran to the edge of the hill, staring at all the trees in awe. A swift breeze blew through the air, making my braided hair blow to the side. "It's so beautiful!" I gasped.

"Just like the girl I love." Gray said, love in his voice. "The girl I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I realized what he had just said and turned around. He was down on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. I swore my heart stopped beating as he said those four words.

"Will you marry me?"

I looked into his eyes which were exploding with hope and love. My hands were over my mouth and I felt a tear of joy well up in my eyes. I was shaking in my skin as I nodded with a tearful smile. Gray stood up grabbed my left hand and slid the ring on. He then slid his hand over my cheeks and we kissed. Probably the longest, most passionate kiss we have ever shared. This was defiantly the best moment of my life.

(Ok everyone, I hope you liked it. And yes Aurora is engaged at age 18. For you guys who think its weird, go consult my agent, Kiersten Maxwell. It was her idea. XD That's funny. Kiersten as my fucking agent? LOL! But yah, she wanted this so I gave it to her. Sorry if it was cheesy, or whatnot but yah. I don't give a damn. Just hope you fuckin enjoyed. I'm in a bad mood at the moment so yah. My dad is bitching to me about how bad my grades are. Whatever. This is personal but I don't care. Once again, really long after note.)