action/adventure winners

please pm jells_ your email for your sticker! please thank our judges, without them this awards wouldn't be possible! :)

judges:

nablai
bookwormy1
Cxptured_heart
AmyMarieZ

in first place is kingdom of veiled bloodlines by kiraderosier with a score of 54/60!

review:

The cover contains vibes that brings about the intensity of the story. The crossed swords and the crown depict the title perfectly.

The story summary is intriguing and doesn't reveal much. Keeping us on our toes in the process.  Neat grammar and spellings elevate the reading experience.  The sentence structure is long and detailed.  I came across some words which edited/removed can tauten the sentence and give a smoother flow. Your descriptions are vivid which helps in clearly visualizing the scenes. Love the imagery used.

The story starts with Jedrick's murder by the Queen in the kingdom of Nerissa.  We are introduced to Zerlinda who works for Hades under a contract to save her sister Adalia from death. With every chapter ending on a cliffhanger, the urge to read the next one deepens. I couldn't stop myself from reading more.

My best wishes for your story :) ~ Nablai

in second place is tied between in the shadows by scarlettroisin and grendiltion: rise of the shadows by amyrobinz with a score of 49/60!

review for in the shadows:

The cover is lovely but I think you can depict the girl in the shadows to bring out the title better. Just my two cents here :)

The story summary is interesting and gives off a mysterious feel. Makes us want to read more. The grammar is good and spellings neat, enhance the reading experience. The descriptions are stunning and allow us to visualize the scenes better.

We are introduced to Debbie who runs the orphange home and Amber who is a Misfit and runs ro the city to buy a birthday present for her friend, Kaylie. Debbie is wary of the city dwellers and instructs Amber to stay in the shadows.  Even though Amber manages to steal the bracelet undetected, she finds someone on her trail. She evades his questions with vague answers and escapes. Love the bond shared between Kaylie, Amber and Debbie.  The army is forcibly recruiting people and it's only a matter of time before they knock on the doors of the orphange.  For more spoilers, read on...

All the best for your story :) ~ Nablai

review for grendiltion: rise of the shadows:

Title: I can't really complain about this title. It feels slightly cliché to me, but I can't deny that it is a solid and compelling choice that I believe will attract the intended audience.

Cover: The cover is well polished and very aesthetically pleasing. The text is well placed, the font looks professional and eye-catching, and the image is interesting and attention grabbing. The cover makes me want to pick up the book and see what it's about.

Summary: While the summary is slightly long in my opinion, it is well written. It presents the characters and conflict in a compelling way that makes me interested to read the story.