random winners

please pm Jells_ your email to receive your stickers! also, please give a huge thank you to our judges. without them, these awards would not be possible.

judges:

Jells_
HolyWater4Watt

winners:

in first place is dear boo by booskibabii with a score of 52/60!

review:

this isn't even a review, but like, i honestly don't think grammar and all that ish matter for this story, especially with that high score, we all know that that stuff was fine. instead, imma just write this to the author.

i love the idea of this so much. there is so much that is happening in the world, and this book is really needed.

you give such thoughtful advice to people with all different problems. i love how you didn't cut any corners and hide anything. you gave it to them and all your readers straight and simple, and that needs to happen more often.

thank you so much for this book and thank you so much for all the help that you've given out to all the people who have needed it. even to the people who haven't sent you any letters, you've helped them loads. ~ Jells_

in second place is what if books didn't have covers by amaranthinepoetry with a score of 48/60!

review:

i think the idea for this story is very unique and brings about some strong ideas. as a graphic designer i both agree and disagree with your ideas (mostly disagree with the first two chapters since i only read three but the third one i agreed with), but i think that you really do point out things that have made me remember why i fell in love with literature and writing in the first place.

you have a very smooth writing style, and make what would seem to be a boring topic, something that is engaging. your book cover by the way, is gorgeous. i love how even though it's simple, it's still alluring.

anyways, i can't wait to see what else you have to say and congrats! ~ Jells_

in third place is poems forged with lightning by shadow_wonder with a score of 47/60!

review:

um, this is a poetry book and i don't know how to critique poetry.

so uh, your cover is gorgeous. it really drew my attention and i loved how it was formatted. it also was very suiting for your title.

i love your writing style. you write with incredible imagery and also are able to invoke a lot of emotions with a few words. so, yay. i'm sorry!! i don't know what to write. congrats, though! ~ Jells_

congrats to all the winners!