tutoring chapter 2

Y/n's POV:

Slowly, barely noticeable, she leans in inch by inch, switching glances between my eyes and lips but then stops infront of me face. She's so close I can feel her breath caress my lips.
When she squeezes my waist this time I can't hold back and basically throw myself at her, closing the little space that separated us a second ago, sighing loudly.
Ours mouths move together in sync stroking each others lips and when I feel her tounge sliding along my upper lip shivers are racing down my spine like raindrops on a car window.
I don't even notice we moved until I bump into my bed with my calves.
We break apart only for as long as I crawl on it backwards and her on top of me.
When her lips find mine again, she lays one hand on my cheek and the other one besides my head to support her weight. My hands move to her waist pulling her closer. Therefore she responds with putting her leg between mine and pressing down lightly. I unintentionally moan right into our kiss what makes her hold in.
"I haven't even started yet, y/n." she mumbles into my ear tempting me to gulp. Her hot breath wanders from my ear to my jaw and then hovers over my neck for a few seconds right before she lowers her head more and I feel the sweet sensation of fulfilment.
She starts with the tip of her tounge, drawing some pattern on it and then finally starts kissing and sucking, while cupping my breast with her right hand.
I moan out in pleasure and dig my nails into her back, making her grin into my neck.
She then starts placing her kisses each a bit nearer to my cleavage every time until she reaches the neckline of my tank top.
I grab her chin and lead her up to my face to kiss her while sitting up. I take off my cardigan and place her hands on the hem of my top, interrupting the kiss and looking her deep in the eyes.
Maihua understands and helps me out of my top, streaking along my ribs with her knuckles. "Oh fuck" she breathes staring and tossing my top aside. She doensn't even give me a chance to react because she's all over me faster than a big cat over its prey. My back and head hit the mattress again and I feel her mouth on mine instantly.
I wrap one arm around her neck and bury the other one into her hair while her left hand slides behind my arched back and her right one up my ripcage groping her way up to the smallest and most sensitive part of my breast.
As she starts taking it between her index finger and thumb lightly twisting and pressing it, I bite down on her lower lip in overcoming thus we moan at the same time, her voice more like a hum. Every strength leaves my arms, making one fall down besides me and one slipping from the back of her head down her neck.
We break apart and she looks down at me with lust in her eyes and jaw flexed.
I try to catch my breath and let her inspect me for a few moments, then her gaze remains on my boobs.
Followed by slowly placing soft kisses on my cheek, down my jaw, my neck, and then the tips of my breasts before indulging them with her mouth. "Mmmhhhh" I utter, my eyes rolling back into my head. She sucks and nibbles on them resulting in me being a horny, moaning mess, a slave of my desires.
The tingle between my legs is increasing so much and she hasn't even touched me there yet. God I've never felt like this before.
Her tounge swirls around my left nipple but then she stops that and kisses me on the cheek instead.
"If we go further now, you won't be able to think about anything else during your test tomorrow." she winks at me.
"But.. you can't just-!" I breathe heavily and start pouting so she comes closer giving me one last long kiss to shut me up. "I'm doing you a favor cutie, believe me. We still need to study a little bit anyways."
I sit up, "I don't caare" I try to convince her, reaching out to her but she already grabs my tank top placing it on my lap.
"Yes you do, and you know that. So stop being so insanely cute and get dressed before I change my mind." she replies and kisses me on the forehead before turning around, collecting her notes from the ground.

author's note:
I may continue this story later (if y'all want, let me know) but for now that's it :)