tutoring chapter 3

!! swear words and smut

M's POV:

One week and a day.
One week and a day has it been since I met up with y/n for the tutoring and I just can't get her off my mind.
One week and a day trying to generate eye contact just to see her blush, bite down on her lower lip and turn away every time whether during lesson, lunch or in the halls.
One week and a day glancing at each other furtively every time we encounter.
8 days thinking about her soft hair, her fascinating laugh (these god damn lips), her body underneath my hand... everything about her and what we've done.

Right now I'm sitting in chemistry, 3rd period, not paying attention at all. Today is monday, which means that y/n has math right now and maybe already got her test back.
I plan to text her and ask what grade she has in case I don't see her around today.
The bell rings so I pack my stuff and make my way out of the room into the hall.
I have a free period now so I head outside where my group usually hangs now.
Suddenly I feel a tight grip around my wrist and get pulled out of the stream of students and into another room.

"Ayy! Wha-..." I already start to protest and turn my head just to look into a pair of enlightened eyes right infront of my face. My favourite pair of eyes at the moment.
Then she holds up a piece of paper and before I can even read what it says she snaps it out of my sight and squeals "I have a B!!" brandishing with her fists.
"Wow that's amazing, y/n!" I'm genuinely happy I was able help her. She throws her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly.
"Ugh, I never could have done it without you! Thank you so much, Maihua." she smiles at me, sweet like candy.
"No need to thank me." I put down my bag and she does the same with hers and the math test.
"Yes, I do." she timidly says before quickly kissing me on the cheek and hugging me again. My hands grab her waist and squeeze, making her knees go weak and sigh, leaning into me.
"I know a way you could reward yourself. Do you have a free period now?" She pulls back from the embrace and looks at me with big eyes nodding slowly.
I lock the door and gently push her back until she hits a table, lift her up to sit on it and move between her legs.
With one hand I caress her thigh and with the other one I brush a strand of her hair behind her ear, streak along her jaw and lift up her chin so that she looks me in the eyes, her mouth just finger-wide apart from mine.
She's already breathing heavier and it's driving me nuts. I wanna do so many unholy things to this beautiful, immaculate girl.
I only let my lower lip brush against hers for a small moment but then start placing soft little kisses on the corner of her mouth, her cheek, jaw, neck and earlobe. It affects her so much, it makes her eyes flutter and I love it. I'd never be tired of watching her being like this. No I'd never be tired of seeing her face in general. For all days and forever.
"Kiss me" she utters trying to catch her breath.
"Beg me" I demand.
She moans I think this is the sexiest noise I've ever heard someone make. "Please, I need you." she breathes.
I'm on the edge of losing it but I wanna find out what sounds she'll make if I delay it only a tiny bit more. "How much?" I whisper.
She catches me off guard with a mix between whining, groaning and moaning.
"Yup, that counts." I clasp her cheeks and close the space between us. She moans again, this time in relief and I can feel all the pressure I built up inside of her flooding out like a raging river. Her hands are all over me, digging in my hair, the front of my shirt, on my hips, pulling me closer between her legs, on my neck, shoulders, arms.The kisses are rough, even a bit sloppy, but so passionate.
I let my hands down on her thighs and move upwards in a slow pace, my thumbs putting light pressure on her inner thighs. She moans and whimpers into our kiss, begging me to go further.
I let one thumb rest at the end of her leg and put my other hand on her waist again. "Mhh, Maihua you can't just always do that!" she sounds so frustrated her voice breaks when she says my name. She frowns at me but still seems massively turned on.
"Say it again. My name. Like you said it just now."
"Make me then." this time she demands, having a determined look in her eyes. Not for long little girl, I think to myself.
"Oh?" I enclose her with my left arm and let my free hand go down between her legs. "Aaahhhhhh- mhhh!" she moans out, eyes rolling back into her head. "Fuck, Maihua!" her voice breaks again and it makes me groan.
Watching her be in this much pleasure due to me, overwhelmed by her feelings, falling into my arm almost makes me cum.
I draw small circles on top of her jeans and kiss her again, swallowing her moans. I continue for a while, making her say my name over and over again, even to the point where dhe gets a little sweaty but eventually I get slower and move my hand up to her waist again.
"I think we should save the final for later sometime, don't you think?" I say kissing her on the forehead. "Mhmm", she nods, eyes closed, still breathing heavier than normal. She lets her head fall to my chest and after calming herself wraps her arms around my waist.
I brush her hair with my fingers and rub her back with my other fingertips.
She seems to enjoy because she now breathes slowly and regularly and sighs every now and then.
"Don't fall asleep, lil bebe."
"No I don't." she mumbles sleepy making me chuckle.
"I wonder what you're like after some good sex then." She lifts her head and looks at me with wide eyes making me chuckle once again. " No pressure, sweet girl."
Her shocked face fades into a smile and she looks down. "We should slowly get going." she sighs while looking down at my watch.
"Since when are you Ms. Responsible?" I gibe, not moving.
"Ha-ha, very funny."
"Yea I know, I get to hear that often." I start tickling her.
"Stawwwp!" she giggles, slapping my arm so I step aside to let her hop down from the table. I lean myself against it an watch her waking towards our bags and adjusting her jeans.
"I know you're staring." she says, without turning around, smile in her voice.
I clear my throat, "No, I wasn't." and push off the table to walk to her. "Hey, ahm, y/n?"
"Yea?"
"Could you-.. could you imagine going on a date? Like with me? Sometime? I mean besides studying... 'Cause you're really sweet and it's so nice whenever we're together and- and I just really wanna get to know you better. I know you are not out yet and if it's too early for you I completely understand and I'll accept that and I will wait.. for you."
Suddenly she squeezes my hand that I didn't even realize taking and nods, biting her lip and smiling at me.
"I think I would really like that too." she says softly and comes closer to kiss me.
It's so intimate and timid but not less passionate than the ones before. I love tasting her, smelling her and feeling her skin underneath my touch. And when we pull back she still smiles.
"Bye then."
"Bye." she replies before stepping out of the door.
I let my head fall back and for the rest of the day I can't get that stupid grin off my face.

autor's note:
to start with Sorry for not posting in so long<3
I hope u liked this chapter :)
I know it's only written from maihuas POV so if you want me to, let me know and I'll write part of this one from y/n POV too.
any feedback is appreciated, I wish y'all a great day <3