Prologue

HEY! If you don't know what's going on, please go read the last chapter of Let The Hunger Games Begin! Basically I found this story and a few other that I never published from like 10 months ago, and since I'm not into warriors anymore I'll just publish what I got now!

Mudfang hissed at Troutstar, lashing his tail.
"I'll never forgive you for this, Troutstar!" He spat, neck for bristling.
The silver tabby tom in front of him unsheathed his claws. "Never forgive me for what? Exiling you after you killed your own apprentice?" He sneered.
"Redpaw did something he wasn't supposed to do. It would've destroyed RiverClan!" Mudfang shot back. It's not really a lie, is it? His claws dug into the muddy ground. Redpaw had witnessed me kill Cloudstorm. How else would I have become deputy if he lived?
"Heathersong, Volestep- chase him out of RiverClan territory. If you ever see him again, kill him." Troutstar snarled, anger burning in his grey eyes.
Mudfang's yellow eyes widened. His own clanmates stepped toward him, claws unsheathed. Heathersong was going to be his mate. He couldn't believe this.
"Heathersong- please! Volestep, we're half-brothers! Why are you doing this?" He whimpered, scolding himself for sounding like a scared little kit. Maybe he should be scared. The look of fury in his clanmates eyes gave him goosebumps.
"You traitor!" Heathersong hissed, flinging herself at him. Mudfang yowled as her sharp claws raked across his muzzle.
"Heathersong- enough! I said chase him out, not shred him to pieces!" Troutstar leapt in between them, glaring at Mudfang.
"Sorry, Troutstar," The light brown tabby murmured, licking her white, blood-stained paw.
"Get out of here. And don't ever come back, or you'll be sorry!" Troutstar snarled at Mudfang. Knowing he didn't have a chance against the whole of RiverClan, he turned tail and bolted away, tears stinging his eyes and fury burning inside him.
No, he thought. THEY'LL be sorry!

A FEW DAYS LATER
Volestep pushed through the dense undergrowth, pricking his ears to listen to the splish-sploshing of the nearby creak. The air was filled with the scent of blood. Some cat must've killed a big fish, He thought. I should go and see where the smell is coming from.
Licking his lips, Volestep followed the scent deeper into the forest. Strange, the blood smell isn't coming from near the water! What's going on?
Finally, he burst into a small clearing. The scent of blood was so powerful now that it blocked our all his other senses. No fish can smell that strongly! Panic squeezing his insides, Volestep looked up- and yowled in terror.
There, hanging above him by the tail, was a bloody, broken body of a light brown cat. Her ragged tail was twisted, tied to a long overhanging branch. Her blue eyes were stretched open wide, rolled back into their sockets. Blood was dripping from deep wounds and her mouth, forming a crimson puddle on the ground.
Creak, creak.
Her body was slowly swaying back and forth, shaking the branch.
"No!" Volestep choked out. "Heathersong!" Suddenly, the ferns behind him rustled and the shadowy figure of another cat padded out.
"See what happens to cats who betray me?" The cat sneered. Volestep noticed that the strangers fur were different shades of brown, and he had white front paws. But instead of clean white fur, his paws were sneered with blood. Heathersong's blood. His amber eyes gleaming furiously in the shadows.
"M-Mudfang? Wha-" The brown tom cut of Volestep's sentence. He yowled in pain as the cats fangs sank into his neck, ending his life forever.
"Oh, no. It's Mudstar now." The tom climbed off his half-brothers limp body.
"I am Mudstar, leader of Boneclan."