Chapter. 04: Poison

The sound of hurried footsteps was heard in the midst of the buzzing city of Musutafu. Cars' horns were blaring from the street. The workers and students who would start their days in their respective locations, were also seen, decorating the side street. Only one lone boy was running, seemingly desperate, trying not to be late for something. This boy had a green curly hair and beautiful green eyes that seemed to shine brighter under the sun. He wore the standard black gakuran and a pair of red shoes. On his back was a yellow backpack with a symbol that resembled the word "C" on the center of it, and an All Might keychain was also hanged here.

This boy was Midoriya Izuku, a growing 14 years old student who studied in Aldera Junior High. People's impressions for Izuku was he was a good and a smart student, kind to everyone, and also the best friend of the one and only Bakugo Katsuki. Who didn't know that blonde-hair boy of terror who seemed to have an anger issue everyday? One is a cute cinnamon roll and the other is an angry pomeranian. Even their classmates still couldn't believe these two people were friends. They were the total opposite!

The said cute cinnamon roll boy was running towards one of the train tracks in the city after he heard that there was a villain attack near there. He couldn't miss this chance to see heroes in action.

Until now, I still can't fathom the reason why you like to see these "heroes", Master. You have plenty of heroes here that can show their prowess to you.

I just like heroes, Sherlock. After all, they are my idol! I would like to gain everything that can help me grow to become a good hero! However, it doesn't mean that I don't like the others . They are really strong, and I feel very grateful that you all actually taught me everything. I-...

Yes, Master. We all know that, and please stop your mumbling. People are looking at you with weird expression on their face.

Izuku stopped his conversation with Sherlock, and just realized that he started to mumble out loud again. His face turned bright red, and he started to run faster towards his destination, trying to escape from the weird looks that people gave to him. He started to call his servants without using honorifics (except the kings and the pharaoh because Izuku still couldn't bear to call them with their names without any honorifics), because some servants had pushed him to not do that.

After the awakening of his quirk and his first visit to Chaldea, he had started to train with Kacchan together in his space. He still remembered his best friend's face when they were transported to Chaldea. He shook Izuku's body and said that his quirk was so cool, and they can train together with Izuku's servant. Izuku also like to bring his kaa-san to Chaldea to meet the others. Unsurprisingly, his mother grew close with the servants that also like to cook like, EMIYA, Beni-enma, Queen Boudica, and the other servants who had the duty to cook in Chaldea. They like to share recipes with each other.

However, the most surprising of all, was the close relationship between Gilgamesh-ou and Kacchan. When they first met each other, Kacchan, with his usual loud voice, asked Izuku how could he mistook him with this extra. Following that remark, his blonde friend got crushed really hard by the golden-haired Archer. Well, that didn't make Kacchan bow down though. He swore to become a strong hero, stronger than All Might and the King of Uruk. Of course, Gilgamesh-ou only laughed at the response and said "What is this mongrel just say?". However, Izuku heard from Enkidu (which he found out that they were actually a clay and genderless) that Gilgamesh-ou actually found Kacchan interesting and sometimes threw some pointers at him! Enkidu said that, "Gil is just being a tsundere." "H-how did you know that word, Enkidu?" "Hn? From that pirate, who is it again, Blackbeard?" "I-...I think I should talk about this with him later on."