ii. snow day

There is a terrible snowstorm, and I'm stuck over C/N's house. Before it started snowing, I asked my parents to drop me off, and they did. I look outside, and the snow is starting to pile up.

" Hey C/N, I might have to stay over your house," I say while looking out the window. " Ok, Cool." C/N replies. I text my mom saying that I'm gonna have to stay over. She replies, saying "Fine, ok. " I roll my eyes.

" Y/N, what do you want to do?" C/N asks as he scoots closer to me, getting a look at the snow. " I don't know. Maybe, play a game?" I say as I pack my diary into my bookbag. It would be hell if C/N ever read it. It has me gushing about a whole lot of stuff in there. " Nah, that's so cliché. How about we go play in the snow." C/N offers. I set my phone down. " Play. In the snow? I don't know if that's a good idea." I explain. " Please Y/N!" C/N pleads. I nod. I layer up, putting on sweaters, mittens, hats, and coats.

When I get outside, a breeze greets me on the way out. C/N and I look at each other, then walk to the back of the yard. Out of nowhere, I feel something cold on my shoulder. I look across, and C/N was throwing snowballs at me! As I try to throw another snowball, I tripped on a, well, I don't know what it was, Next thing I know, someone was holding me sturdy.

" I would never let you fall Y/N." C/N says. I can feel my face heating up. After that, we go back inside and warm up from the cold. We sit by the fireplace, and I start to doze off. "Y/N, you wanna go to my bed, you seem tired." C/N asks. I wake up and I notice I drifted off with my head on his shoulder. " No, I'm fine, let's play a ga-," I trail off my sentence and drift off to sleep. C/N picks you up and carries me to his bed. I  wake up a while later and you see C/N behind me snuggling his face into the pillow. He looks so peaceful and cute. I think to myself. I want him to stay there, I want to stay like this forever and I don't want to wake him up. I lay back down and fall back asleep.

Hey guys! Merry Christmas! Sorry, this was rushed. Maya and I didn't have a lot of time to make it. Shout out to my best friend Cameron for helping me proofread this! credits to @sunyshore for helping with the idea !