xxiv. nightmares

"Did you cheat on me?" C/N asked me, rubbing his temples. I was taken about. Why is he asking this? I thought. "Baby, I would never cheat on you. You know that." I said, trying to hold his hand. C/N moved his hand swiftly away from mine. My eyes began to water.

"Don't touch me Y/N." He barked, getting up from the bed. I felt a tear stream down my face. "Leave my house." C/N said, looking at me with cold eyes.

He looked at me like he didn't know me. Like we didn't fall in love with each other. Like we were strangers.

"But C/N I-" I started. "Get the hell out my house!" C/N yelled. I winced and started gathering my things.

C/N's pov

I was lying in bed on my phone when I heard Y/N mumbling something. I turned to face her and tucked her hair behind her hair. She started whispering my name, and suddenly started to cry.

"Baby it's a dream." I whispered and cuddled her. I kissed her cheek. "Princess wake up. It's a dream I promise." I said. She suddenly woke up.

"C/N I didn't cheat on you I promise!" She said and quickly rose out of bed. "It was a dream Y/N. You would never cheat on me baby." I said as I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. She started crying so I pulled her closer to me and we hugged as she cried into my black hoodie.

"I h-had a dream that you thought I cheated on you." Y/N said while crying. I rubbed her back. "That would never happen." I reminded her.

Y/N started to lay down again and I wrapped my hands around her waist as I started to lay down next to her.

UHMMM how did we get almost 5 k?? But sorry this is literally half a page, i had nothing to post so I made one of my fandom imagines into a crush x reader :)