Chapter 1: The beginning..

It was dark and silent. From the blackness a boy was walking. He had a white hair strike and brown eyes. It was like he was lost... He kept walking.... then he saw something black floating in the dark. It was like a slime in a glass ball.( Like in shadow fight 3 game) The slime was moving in the ball. The boy tough the ball as the slime suddenly stopped moving. But suddenly the ball break and the slime raised in front of him...

Boboiboy:Aaaahhh..(suddenly wake up and shouted).

Gopal was scared by the sound and fall in the ground from his upper bed.. After that he slowly stood up..

Gopal: Bro.. you scared me..

Boboiboy: Sorry... I just had a bad dream..

Gopal: What was the dream about?

Boboiboy: Well nothing, what time is it?

Gopal: It's 6:40 a.m.😴

Boboiboy: Well let's get up. Admiral will came...

Gopal: Ok...

Both of them put on the clothes and Boboiboy and Gopal got ready...

They got out from the room and they started to walk space station... After the they both meet up with a big door which slow opened reviewing the shapes and members walking in the TAPOPS station.

Gopal: The new station
Always amazed me.

Boboiboy: Your right..

Cici ko came near them. Both if them saluted him.

Koko ci: Good morning.... Looks like you guys are wake early..

Gopal: Thank....

Boboiboy: So, Cici ko is there any missions for today...

Koko ci: Well not I think you guys can take rest today...

Gopal: Yess... Today we will...( Before he could finish)

Boboiboy: Take training.😊

Gopal: What??😨

Koko ci: Boboiboy, you are working hard... I think you should take some rest. Besides you guys just finished a big mission yesterday...

Gopal: Yeah I think we should take a day off..😊

Boboiboy: Don't worry I will go for training.😊 If you don't then it cool...

Admiral: Boboiboy, you are take to much training and taking a lot of missions. You should not....

Boboiboy: Don't worry Cici ko it will be fine..( As he strated walking out from the big room were vehicles, weapons and space ships were kept.

Gopal: What's with him? I think he is pushing himself to the limits. 😧

Koko cu: I know I think we can't do anything. But I know someone who can took to him.😉

Gopal: Really admiral, Me..

Koko ci: You know who am I taking about.

Gopal:😏 Ohhh...

After the conversation with Cici ko Gopal want to the launch room to have breakfast there Boboiboy, Yaya, Ying and Fang were having breakfast..

Ying and Yaya: Good morning, Gopal.

Gopal: Good morning,Yaya. Good morning, Ying...

Ying: Where were you, Gopal? Boboiboy came early before you.

Gopal: Just having some talk why Cici ko.

Gopal sit in his sit. Boboiboy already finished his breakfast. After that he stood up and started walking.