Chapter 3: Welcome to the Earthland

Boboiboy POV

As the world was dark and silent not even the beat of my heart was heard. I tried to moved but my body could and then a light started to fill around him and then.....
           ***End of POV***

          ****NO POV****

          Location: Earthland
          Date:X 793, April 23.

In a beautiful Forest where birds were flying, the animals were moving around in peace. A old man with some wood tight on his back was walking. At the time he saw a tree in which some branches were  burn and broken. It was like something hit it. The man was looking at the other trees and those were also the some. They lead a trail. As he was wounding what could happen and he followed the tracks. After that his right leg hit a broken of iron. Then he saw some broken and waste space ship. But he Didn't know what they were. After looking about he saw a hand out under a big piece of broken wall. He want close to it and pointed his right hand towards it. He whispered something in the mouth and his right hand started glowing green and the big piece of wall felt in the air and land behind. He want more close to see who was under it. He was a boy who was were a red suit and a glass helmet which was broken. He had a white hair strike and a Dyno hat was near him on the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
          ***Boboiboy POV***

I opened my eyes very slowly and when I opened it I saw I was half naked and my body and my forehead was covered in bandages. My hole body was in pain. I was lying on a bed in a wooden house.... In my right a window was open and wind was blowing. Some flowers were kept
there. The flowers were weird. But I didn't force on it must. I was looking around the room my orange jacket and blue jeans were in a mesh here were many holes and my cap was near my bed. Good thing it was OK. THEN I saw the space suit I was wearing. After that the door open and a young girl who had red hair and red eyes can see had a bowl with a towel hanging in her hand. She noticed that I was awake and looking at her.

The girl: Good your awake. How are you feeling. Dose it hurt?😊

Boboiboy: A little but it OK. Thank you very much.😅

The girl: It's OK. My grandpa found you on the forest. You were very wounded and so he brought you here.😊

Boboiboy: So, where am I?

The girl: Oh.. our house is near the Magnolia city and corner of the ***** forest...

Boboiboy:.???

The girl: Are you a traveler?😕

Boboiboy: Yeah.. kinda... My name is Boboiboy Azaan.

The girl: My name is Riza kurosaki. If you need something just ask..😊

The girl shyly got out of the room and before she want she said shyly," I think you should wear something😳".

Boboiboy: oH... sOrRY...😅

The room was entry. Boboiboy want on his fits and looked around. Then he put in his Jacket even it was in a big mess. He started to think we're he was. Maybe he came to an other plant. Then he looked at his watch which was short circuiting and Making sounds. He was weird that if he watch get broke he is in trouble. But luckily the watch started working and the B symbol was on again...

Boboiboy: Thank goodness..😩. Now let's try to connect with my friends.

He tried to connect with them. But the communication system wasn't work..

Boboiboy: Great..😒. Now what should I do.

He head Started to pain because he was trying to hard to find a way to connect with Ochobot and others.