Chapter 4: The unknown Hero

In a dark room Riza and Lora were in in a prison room. They were unconscious.

***No POV***

When woke up they saw three punk looking man. One was sitting near the prison gate and two were near Lora and me. They were give us weird looks as we felt uncomfortable.

Riza: Who are you? where are we?

Man 1: You are in our hind out. Welcome.

Lora: Let us go. Or you will be in big trouble.

Man 2: Or what will you do?

As they started to come close and started to harassment them.

When Man 1 tried to kiss Riza by force she punched him in the face. And Puch Man 2 away from Lora.

Man 1: Why you little....😠

Riza: Don't you dare touch us.

Man 1 pouch Riza of the stomach and when Lora tried to help her sister Man 2 pulled her hair and restrained her. Riza was struggling from the pain as she was laying on the ground. The man again kick her as she cried in pain.

Lora: Let her go...* She said as she tried to free herself from the man 2's hand*

The man 1: Oh how cute. No one going to save you here.

At the time suddenly the ground started to shake and everyone was panicked..

The man 3: What the Hell was that??

A other punk faced man came running in the room with fear and cried,"Boss, we are under attack."

The man 1: Who are attacking?

The man 4: The villagers😨 . They are attacking from the front door.

The man 1: What? Send the man here stop them...😠

After that the prison had an explosion. And the room was fill of smoke. The men were coughing.

The man 1: What the hell was that?

The man 2 and the man 3 jumped out from the smoke and they were bit up and lying on the ground.

The man 1: What the....? Who is there

***Riza's POV***

The smoke slowly started the clear. When I opened my eyes I saw Lora sit near my forehead comforting me. She had a worried look on her face. I tired to stand even the pain suffers me.

Lora: Riza are you Ok?

Me: What is going?

I turned around and saw a boy stand in front of us. Facing the man 1 and 4. There was also some other punked face guys came in the room too.

The boy who was protecting us was wearing a black coat with red lighting designs on it and a black cap with lighting logo and designs on the front and both sides. His face was covered with a black cloth and had two red and black lighting shaped swords. Some how he looked very familiar. After a moment standing in silence. He spoke out,''Are you Ok Riza?"

Riza: Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: I am really sorry. I couldn't come fast. * He turned around and faced Riza.*

Riza: It OK. Thank you for coming.* She said with a gentle smile in her while she was in pain

The man 1: Who the hell do you think you are? You baster. How dare you? I gone kill you?😬