34

Seven hours. Seven hours ago I arrived here. And I fucking waited the whole time. When this stupid kid with his stupid shoelaces decides to show up they gonna hear something. Oh there. I see this kid. Put on a smile.

Hey, do you have the shoelaces?

Yeah. You have the paper?

Do I look like I don't keep my promises?

Yes. Yes you look like it.

Anyways, come with me. We don't want to gather attention here. Back there is no one.

Oh ok.

Stupid kid. Does he know anything about the streets? Of course I brought my friends. What does he think?

Oh and don't think I don't know that your "friends" are waiting there. Remember I brought my "friends" too. They're watching from the roofs.

Oh I never thought about attacking you. I just brought them for safety reasons. You know in case a haunter decides to show up.

Yeah I know. I know.

So now we're safe. And you really don't want to tell me your social status? I'm curious.

No. I'll pay the extra price. So here are the 5 shoelaces. Where is the paper?

I have it right here. What do you need it for?

None of your business. Thank you for the paper.

Thank you for the shoelaces.

I never saw this kid again after that. I still wonder where it is now. If it made their way. What the paper was for. If there really where "friends" on the roof.