Chapter 1 : New Student

"Into one whole familiar space,
to what extent are we this place?"

[6 a.m. in the morning]
Jane : Hoamm *wakes up*

Jane does her morning routine and get ready for her school. Afterwards,Jane goes to the kitchen and see her mother cooking for her breakfast.

Jane : Good morning mom!
Mom : Good morning too sweetie,are you ready for your new school?
Jane : Yes i'm ready
Mom : Good. Now eat your breakfast before you're late.

Finally,Jane finished her breakfast and took the car key quickly. Jane activates her car and head off to school while humming.

About 5 minutes, she finally arrived at school. "Wow, this school building is really big," Jane said. She was very interested in her new environment.

??? : Hello,are you a new student here?
Jane : umm yes,and what's your name?
??? : my name is Park Chae-In. You can call me Chae. And what's your name?
Jane : my name is Jane. i'm half American-Chinese. nice to meet you,Chae. Btw can you show me where the teacher's office is?
Chae : nice to meet you too,Jane. Yes,I can. Follow me!

Jane follows Chae while looking at the situation around the school hallway. The situation is very peaceful and safe. Finally they arrived at the teacher's office.

Teacher : You are the new student,aren't you?
Jane : Yes teacher,i'm Jane. Can you show me where my class is with its class schedule,please?
Teacher : Sure. You're at 07385 class and here is the schedule.
Jane : Ok. Thank you, teacher.
Teacher : You're welcome.

They came out of the office. "We're in the same class, Jane!" Chae said. They tried to find where their class was. Suddenly, Jane bumped onto someone.

??? : Watch where you go-

Jane : I'm sorry,are you alright?
??? : Yes,i'm fine. It was my fault,i'm sorry. Wait a second,are you the new student?
Jane : Yes,I am. What's your name?
??? : I’m Kim Jungwoo. You can call me Jungwoo. And what’s your name?
Jane : My name is Jane. Nice to meet you,Jungwoo.
Jungwoo : Nice to meet you too,Jane.

Jungwoo is a popular kid at school. When I bumped at him, the fangirls startled while screaming. That is a very embarrassing thing for Jane.

Chae : Well let’s go to the class before we’re late.
Jane : okay.

When in the middle of the road, suddenly one of Jungwoo’s fangirl attacked Jane. She was very jealous of Jane. The fangirl began to pour cold water on Jane's head.

Jane : What the-
Chae : Stop attacking her! Just because she's a new student doesn’t mean you have to give a bad example for her!
??? : What's the matter with you? Are you her friend?
Chae : Why? Do you mind if i'm friends with her?
??? : Oh so you are friends with this dirty nerd,hahaha

Jane could not stand the words made by the fangirl. She then pinned her on the wall and whispered “Say the words once more and I will call your oppa.” Many people watched the incident. Then, the fangirl ran to her class.

Chae : Jane,are you alright?
Jane : I’m fine,I have a change of clothes.
Chae : I’ll help you go to the closet.
Jane : It’s okay,I can go by myself.

Many people whispered at Jane while Jane goes to the closet.

Boy 1 : Wow,she’s really brave.
Girl 1 : The fangirl is scared at her rn
Girl 2 : Maybe that fangirl is jealous of her
Boy 1 : Maybe you're right

Jane ignored all the gossipy words spoken by the people in the corridor. She then changed his clothes and came out of the closet.