Chapter 3 : New Dorms

"My love for you is like the raging sea,
So powerful and deep it will forever be."

Time skip

The final class is arrived,the class meeting. Jane was pretty nervous about the dormmate announcement.
Jane never have this feeling before.
The feeling of excited,scared,and curious started to mix.

Teacher : Okay students,so here's the dormmate announcement.
Teacher : Yuta with Felix,Rose with Jisoo

Time skips

Teacher : And the last one,Jane with Jungwoo.

Well,Jane and Jungwoo were pretty shock about this. Their heartbeat started beating faster and faster. Wait a minute,this isn't true right? Is this just a coincidence? Or how about if this is destiny between Jungwoo and Jane? How about the reaction of fangirls? Yes,they're really surprised.

Girl 1 : Wow,Jane is so lucky.
Girl 2 : Ikr. She's seatmate as well as dormmate with Jungwoo oppa.
Girl 3 : What!? Why she must be with my oppa?

Finally the bell rings,means that the class need to go to their dorms.

Jungwoo : Meet me at the park after this,okay?
Jane : Umm alright.

Jane was pretty curious about what Jungwoo said. Well,she's never fell in love before,because she was well-known as a "nerd" before. Jane walks to the corridor while thinking her past school life. Finally,Jane arrived to her dorm.

Jungwoo : Finally you're arrived
Jungwoo : Let's get ready to go to the park
Jane : okay. *cold tone*

They were get ready and guess what? Jungwoo holds Jane's wrist for the first time. Actually,his hand was cold,but Jane's heart started to race again. She blushed while go to the park together with Jungwoo.

Jungwoo : Wait,are you blushing?
Jane : o-oh no,i'm fine.

They're arrived at the park. Jane was sitting under the tree while watching the beautiful view.

How about Jungwoo? He's playing with a puppy around the park

How about Jungwoo? He's playing with a puppy around the park. They're having fun at the park with their own activities.

Jane : Jungwoo,let's go back to the dorm. I'm tired right now.
Jungwoo : Okay,i'll bring this puppy
Jane : Haha it's okay.
Jungwoo : Oh yeah,can I ask you something?
Jane : Sure,what is it?
Jungwoo : Can we hangout together at the restaurant?
Jane : Sure. But i wanna get ready for a course. Text me when and where we can meet together.
Jungwoo : Okay. Be safe

Jane came back to the dorm and took a shower. Her heartbeat was going fast.

Jane's POV
"Is this the feeling of love? Ah, don't be so prejudiced."

Jane wears her outfit and a little bit of makeup. Jane was about to go to her course. At the corridor,a girl at sudden pulled her hair. "Ouch!It hurts!" Jane said. "너무 어리석어 서 한국어를 사용할 수 없습니다" the girl replied. She did not understand the words but she predicted that they were rude words. "너 진짜 바보다!" said the girl again. Suddenly,a boy hitted her head and she passed out.

Jane : J-Jungwoo?

Well,Jungwoo followed Jane all this time because he was afraid that Jane would be bullied again.

Jungwoo : It's better we go to your course together
Jane : It's okay,I can go by myself
Jungwoo : But how about if they attack you again?

Jane was speechless this time. Finally she met the one who cares about her. She feel touched about that.

Jane : f-fine.

They were going to Jane's course while telling me about Jane's previous school life.

Jungwoo : Whoa,that's pretty pity of you. I'm so sorry to hear that.
Jane : It's okay
Jungwoo : Oh yeah,I forgot. Can I ask you something?
Jane : Yes?
Jungwoo : Are you Ten hyung's sister?
Jane : Umm yeah,why?
Jungwoo : Oh,nothing. I just wanna ask.

Finally they were arrived.

Jane : See you at the restaurant
Jungwoo : See you too