Chapter 2 : First Meeting

“Or rather,are we hearts and minds,
With bricks and mortar left behind?”

When Jane came out from the closet,Chae chases Jane.

Chae : Let’s go to the class together
Jane : umm okay.

Fortunately, they are not late coming to class. They’re perfectly on time. A teacher came to the class.

Class leader : Attention please!
Greeting!
Class : Good morning,teacher!
Teacher : Okay good morning all of my students. Jane, please stand up. and introduce yourself.

Then, Jane stood up and went to the front of the class. Many people began to gossip.

Jane’s POV
“Come on Jane,you can do this.”

Jane’s heart began to race and many people had looked at her.

Jane : Hello,my name is Jane. I’m from Starlight High School. Nice to meet you guys!
Teacher : Wait. Before you go to your place, can you tell me some facts from you?
Jane : Okay. So,i’m half American-Chinese. I was born in New York. Since I can’t speak Korean so i use English as my main language in here. I transferred to this school due to my father’s job. My hobby is singing. Besides,I love mathematic and science.
Teacher : Okay that’s enough. Please go back to your seat again.

Many people who praised her expertise in English.

Teacher : So i’m gonna change your seats since these seats seems very messy.
Class : Okay teacher.
Teacher : Chae,please sit next to Rose's place. 
Chae : Okay.

Time skip until..

Teacher : Jane,please sit next to Jungwoo’s place.
Jane : Okay.

When Jane moved and sit next to Jungwoo,the fangirls started staring at Jane. It’s pretty weird for Jane since she’s a new student and sit beside the one who bumped at that morning.

Time skip

The bell rings loudly,means for brunch time.

Chae : Let’s go to the canteen together!
Jane : Sure.

They went to the canteen while chit-chatting about Jane’s old school life. Yes, Jane was well-known as a “nerd” before. She got bullied every day and it hurt her. Until finally she was no longer able and finally reported to his parents to transfer schools.

Chae : I’m sorry about your old school life. That’s pretty sad.
Jane : It’s okay,I have a new school life now
Chae : But how about the incident in this morning? I hope you don't have a grudge against her.
Jane : It’s okay,I forgive her. I'm not a vindictive.

Finally they’re arrived to the canteen and buy some foods. Jungwoo noticed that there’s Jane and started to staring at her.

Haechan : Who are you staring at?
Jungwoo : Umm nothing.
Yuta : Be honest. I saw you’re staring at the new student.
Jungwoo : Fine. I was staring at her,why?
Haechan : Oh yeah btw what’s her name?
Jungwoo : Her name is Jane. She’s a half American-Chinese.
Haechan : Wait a second,is she Ten hyung’s sister? Since she’s a lil bit kinda look like Ten hyung.
Jungwoo : I don’t know. She doesn’t tell us about that.

Jungwoo started staring at Jane,again.

Jungwoo’s POV
“She’s so beautiful tho. I wish i can date her.”

Bell rings again and the students rush into the class.

Jane : Gosh,i forgot to bring my social print book
Jungwoo : It’s okay. You can have mine.
Jane : Wait but how about yo-

Before Jane finishes her word,Jungwoo puts his bag on the table and find his social print book. Finally,he found it.

Jane : So,do you have 2 social print books?
Jungwoo : Yes. One for you and one for me.
Jane : Well thanks.

Jungwoo’s POV
“Anything for my girl.”