Meeting Jeff for the First Time

*Reader's POV*

I was lying in bed trying to sleep. But I felt something watching me. I sit up and look around my bedroom until I reach my window. I don't remember leaving it open. I look at the corner near the window and there were a set of eyes staring at me. I backed up against the wall. He walked towards me slowly. Do I have time to get away?  Can I get away? Dammit its too late! He was at the bottom of my bed. He slowly got on and crawled over to me pulling out a knife and covers my mouth. I start crying. He hesitates to kill me. Why? He watches me cry for a bit then removes his hand.

"P-please don't kill m-me!" I say still crying.

"Why not?" He says.

"I don't even know you. Why do you want to kill me?" I say trying to be strong.

"My name is Jeff. Jeff the-" He starts but I interrupt him.

"You're Jeff the Killer!" I shout. I was always a big fan of creepypastas. Now I'm meeting Jeff the Killer!

"How did you.... I'm gonna say you are one of those little fangirls aren't you?" Jeff asks.

"Uhh..... err....... umm...... Y-yeah." I whisper quietly.

"Ah ha! I knew it!" Jeff shouts. He was now on top of me holding my body down with his. He's heavy!!!

"Can you get off? You're kinda heavy." I say.

"Hmm...... No." He says flatly.

"What!? Why not!?" I shout.

"Cause I am happy like this. It bothers you." He says and his everlasting smile grows.

"UGH! Fine!" I yell and look away from him.

(Well that's my first chapter guys. If anyone likes it comment or vote.)