Underground Story

Y/N POV

I was done performing and take a bow, I Received  a round of applause from everyone as I was about to leave ...Sir Hoseok Speak up.

" That was good Y/n , I made the right choice in choosing you as the second performer after Jimin." He smiled widely and continue to speak.

" You remember me right? " He tilted he's head as he ask me that question.

Im quite Confused for a second until It snapped back on my mind that He is one of the High Rank Underground Dancer and one of the judges from your last competetion..

" y-yeah sir I remember you , Im sorry I didn't Recognize you right away " I bow to him and he just laugh  , and speak up again.

" ahhahah shhh.... not all students know me here, You know that right? only People like you and them knows me." He said as he point the 3 guys sitting in the side.

He's right , Not everyone can go in and out in the Underground,  You have to be a member first and receive a Badge Ring  before you can come in  .

Esp. If you are popular in underground,  sure there are rumors, that can make you well known from outsiders.... But there's a rule that must be followed if your a member,  and its ( Not to leaked any Information unless that person said it himself.)
,But if you really want to be famous  you just have to wear your Ring everytime to get Known , The Ring that Symbolises your Clan and Rank.

White for Elite( new comers)
●Bronze for Masters( Juniors)
●Silver for Warriors ( Seniors)
●Gold for Gods ( Legendary)
●Black for Lords (Highest rank)

You can gain another rank based on you Performance that is done by group or individual .

● Hoseok - Black
●Namjoon - Black
●Y/n - Gold
● Jimin- Gold
● Taehyung - Black
●Jungkook- Black

After 3 years of joining , you dont really wear your Ring in public  since you didn't really gain the  popularity through your rank but It is because of your Performances in school.

" Yes Sir I know, But I dont really saw that 3 guys in the Underground,  It's my first time seeing them" I said as I walk up to him and he handed me a chair to sit.

" Everyone you have 30 minutes break!" As he said that , almost everyone in the room get out to do their business. only the five of us are left in the room, while the three guys are just chatting in the corner.

" Maybe you saw them their but you just don't remember or mind others presence." he laugh out loud that made me smile to since he's right about it.

" Yes that's right sir,  I'm not really a social person , I don't know how to approach other people." I replied back , lowering my head.

" So Y/n , can you tell me how did you get in the Underground ?" He ask me with a smile. , I smiled back and answer his question.

" I have a brother that is an underground Rapper sir, His name is Kim Namjoon, His my half brother, and he's the one who intruduce the Underground to me, because he thinks that I have potential and skills." I told him and he's listening to me attentively.

" Kim Namjoon? You mean Runch?! he's my friend! so your that little girl that he introduce to the clan?" he said in shock and cover his mouth from shouting.

"Then , are you jhope sir?!" he nooded in my statements , as I get up on my sit.
Since Namjoon Oppa only Introduce me to his only one friend ...Jhope

" Yes! I Am ,your Oppa!" He get up and hugged me tightly,  I hugged Him back and we stay for a minute in that position.

" Oppa! Im really sorry , I didn't even recognize you. I don't Know your real name thats why " I said as a smile is plastered in my face and  little tear forming in my eyes.

" me too, Its been years that I didn't see you, Your only Fifteen when we met. I miss you!  I didn't  see your brother too where is he?" He hugged me again and hold both my hands as we sit again.

" Oppa is working in  Bighit Now, You should joined him in their " I replied

" Really? I was planning on auditioning in there after this year of me teaching , I didn't keep in touch with him since I lost my phone, and he already leave the Underground but by the way, your really grown up now and your very beautiful And to mention that you did a really good from your last battle  " he said as he ask for my brothers and my #, and save it in his phone.

"  thankyou oppa, Im glad you like it, I really have fun during the battle, Im glad that Namjoon oppa take me to underground battle, the reason why  I got the gold badge in my 3rdyear now." I said as the students now came back filling up the room.

The students  look at us confused ,on why we are so close together,  as Hoseok Oppa are still holding my left hand.

" we will continue to talk next time, and I am going to call your brother, You should head back to your place and I am going to continue the class."  he gesture me to sit back as he gretted everyone and to continue the class
.
.
.
.

End of chapter 8

●Kim Namjoon is your Half brother
●Jung Hoseok Is Namjoon's friend from underground, you meet him when you were 15 .
● The legal age to join the Underground Is 18 above.
● You got your Ring badge when you were 19, and became an official member after that.
● You won the Dance showdown and became top 1 in rank  for a year.
● The dance battle is by rank , to gain rank you have to beat  , someone and take them down to gain that rank. from 100-1.
The Battle will held every  month depends on who wanted to challenge you  between who you wants to challenge too and you have to win all the matches and remain at the top to get their rank.
●If no one challenge you or you didn't challenge someone above your rank, you cant move on to another.
● If you can't stay on top 100 . there's a consequence
○high rank can be Rank down and challenge who's top in that specific rank to get another title.
○ low rank or elite - they can experience drop out and cant be participate in any Battle after 1 year.
● Your Nickname in the Underground that everyone called you . " Mad Princess"

Thats it for this chapter I hope you have fun. ♡