07: You?!

My alarm ringed, which means time to get up and get ready, yesterday, night, before I go up in my room, we will be meeting 'my-groom' at exactly 9:30 a.m

I quickly go to the bathroom and ready my bathtub. After a little bit of relaxing, I wear a bathrobe and dries my hair.

Finish! My hair is already dry and all I need to do is to...pick a dress! I opened my cabinets and starts to pick a dress, I decided to wear a dress today just to be formal and simple...

A white shirt, with three-fourth arms length. Covered with a blue floral dress and paired with white shoes.

"Mom...can I-i just go back?" I asked I am very nervous at the moment! And I don't know why.

"Sweetie...we're already here, no more holding back."

Do I still have a choice?

"Tss...fine," I said which made dad to glare at me.

"Rosé...manners," Dad said.

"Sorry..."

We get out of the car and entered at a fancy but elegant restaurant...my eyes quickly settled at a couple around their 50's

"Hello! How are you doing?" the woman approached my mom and planted a kiss on our cheeks.

"So, you are Chaeyoung? I am Jeon Hanna and this is my husband, Jeon Ji-Hun...Ahhh, you've grown up already the last time I saw you you were still a toddler. So pretty! Oh! Take a seat."

"Thank you, Ma'am," I said then she just replied with a sigh.

"Starting now, I want you to call me 'mom'," she said with that lovely smile.

"O-okay..."

"I am sorry but, Jungkook, my son," she was facing my parents then she looked at me "...your groom, will be a little late. He has something urgent to do."

"That's fine." mom replied to Mrs. Jeon.

"Oh! So I guess, his name is Jeon Jungkook." I said in my mind.

5 minutes later...

"Oh! He's here..." Mrs. Jeon announced.

"Good morning, everyone. I am sorry for being late." that's the voice I heard before I turn around. And guess what! His voice is so sexy... Wait what the?! What am I even thinking?

"Uhmm—," I spoke.

"YOU?!" we said at the same time.