Paranormal Activity (Chapter 1)

Paranormal Activity

11/16/14

Around 4 A.M

I woke up fully. Like I was completely awake. But I couldn’t move. The only part of me that I could more was my toes. This happened to me 4 times in 20 minutes of me falling asleep.

I swear to god, I was being possessed.

I run to my sisters’ room, after those times of almost being possessed, and I climb into her bed. Yes, I’m 14 and I still sleep with my sister, get over it…

Anyways, when I woke up, I ran upstairs to my mother. And this was basically our whole conversation.

Me: Do you ever have it when you’re awake and you can’t move?

Mother: Yes, rarely.

Me: Well it happened to me 4 times last night. What does it mean?

Mother: I don’t know, ask your sister, and she’ll have a scientific explanation for you.

Me: I already ask her when I went to her room last night. She said she didn’t know.

Mother: She was probably just tired. She told me once about it.

Me: No, mother, I was being possessed.

Mother: -Laughs-

Me: 4 times last night I was almost being possessed.

A while later…

Mother: It happened to me one time, and I was trying to scream for my mother…Yes, at one point in time, my mother was my life.

Mother: And I know I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

Me: What does that mean?

Mother: I was being possessed.

Now lets just stop here. When a child is scared shitless. You don’t tell them, that you were having the same problem when you were little and you WERE being possessed. Because guess what? I’m seriously scared shitless to go into my room right now…

Me: How do you get a demon out of your house?

Mother: I don’t know, an exorcist?

Me: Can we call one?

Mother: -Mutters under her breath- I had nightmares last night….

Me: Yeah well, I was almost possessed. Which ones worse mother, nightmares, or A DEMON TRYING TO LIVE INSIDE YOU?!

Now, my mother did nothing, but laugh at my pain…

Horrified…….

That’s what I am……

Horrified…..