Raihan x Reader : Wild Dragon Tamer (NSFW)

(A/n) Prepare thyself readers for this is entering smut territory. If you are uncomfortable reading this sort of thing please don't read it at all.

Also on a lighter note this is my longest chapter yet so YAY but you came here for a reason. Now on with the show!

Requested by mikex11

(F/c): Favorite Color
(S/f/c): Second Favorite Color

~3rd Person POV~

     Raihan the Dragon Tamer was walking around his hometown of Hammerlock. The man was known for being a womanizer due to his popularity as the most powerful Gym Leader and being Leon's biggest rival. What could he say if he wanted to get his whistle wet, someone could do it in a flash.

     At the same time (Y/n) was also walking around Hammerlock. She was known for being sweet and caring to every person and pokemon you met. She was walking towards the battle cafe so she  could get soemthing to eat.

     The two trainers didn't see the other due to both being on their Rotom-phones and they bumped into each other, sending the lighter (Y/n) to the ground. "Ow," (Y/n) mumbled as she looked up at the person who sent her accidentally to the ground.

     "I am so sorry Princess. Are you alright," Raihan questioned as he helped (Y/n) up. Her cheeks were beginning to heat up as she realized it was the Dragon Tamer who she bummed into. "I-I'm fine thank y-you," (Y/n) stuttered as she gripped onto Raihan's signature jacket, "I should have been looking where I was going anyways."

     "I should have too Princess," Raihan replied, the word Princess rolling off of his tongue with ease. To Raihan he thought the situation was another easy grab, a beautiful girl that he could wrap around his finger in an instant. To (Y/n) however, she thought the situation was just a handsome man running into her.

     After looking at each other for a bit (Y/n) began to speak, "Oh I should really be on my way," she stated as she started to walk away. "Wait," Raihan said as (Y/n) turned around, "Will we see each other again?" She smiled and walked back up to him.

     She grabbed his Rotom-phone, added her number into it, and gave it back with a blush on her cheeks. "Text me and maybe we will," (Y/n) boldly stated as she walked away. As soon as she disappeared from his sight, Raihan looked down at the name of the contact.

     It said '(Y/n) ❤' and Raihan softly smiled at it. He swiftly texted her and smiled, maybe he found the one.

~Time Skip~

     8 months have passed and now Raihan and (Y/n) became a couple. Raihan grew distant from his old womanizer lifestyle and settled into a loving, caring boyfriend lifestyle which he loved.

     Currently the two trainers were snuggling on the couch in Raihan's apartment above the Vault, watching a movie that starred Brycen-Man. (Y/n) sat on Raihan's lap with his hands wrapped around her waist, making her lay on him. From time to time he would lay kisses on her head and neck. But something was surging in him.

     Looking down at his girlfriend he started to get aroused. They had only been officially dating for 5 months now and hadn't had sex yet but Raihan's primal urges were setting in.

     (Y/n) felt something poke the inside of her thighs so she spread her legs a bit and looked down, seeing the growing bulge that Raihan was harbouring. (Y/n)'s face blushed at the sight as Raihan tried to adjust his position, making his erection poke the inside of her right thigh more.

     "Rai? Are you doing alright," (Y/n) questioned as she turned her head to face the now panting Raihan. He looked at her, "Uhm I," Raihan started as he looked at (Y/n). Her confused face plus her blush made her look more arousing to the Dragon Tamer.

     Raihan's hands moved from her waist to her thighs and started to rub them. "Princess," Raihan moaned as he started to gently buck his hips against her. His lips latched onto (Y/n)'s neck, moving around while trying to find her sweet spot. Once he found it (Y/n) started to moan in delight, "Aaahhh~."

     (Y/n) started to get some ideas as she turned around, straddled his waist, and started grinding on his hips. "Raihan~," (Y/n) moaned as she leaned closer to his ear, "I need you inside of me." Raihan looked at her and nodded profusely.

     Raihan grabbed (Y/n)'s ass and stood up, making her wrap her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Raihan made his way to his bedroom and gently layed her on his dark blue and orange sheets.

     Raihan immediately going to pull off his jacket and shirt exposing his toned chest and 6-pack. Then immediately going to pull off (Y/n)'s (pants/shorts/skirt) showing off her (f/c) panties. (Y/n) lifted her torso taking off her (s/f/c) shirt showing off her matching (f/c) bra.

     "Princess can I," Raihan questioned whiel gesturing to her bra and panties. (Y/n) nodded as Raihan took off her bra exposing her (small/medium/large) breasts and Raihan latched his lips onto one breast while massaging the other. "Rai~," (Y/n) moaned as her hand started to rub his clothed erection.

     Raihan began to buck his hips once again as he switched breasts. After giving equal attention to both he trailed kisses down her stomach, reaching her panties. Raihan started to rub the growing wet spot in her panties, "(Y/n) you are so wet~," (Y/n) started to moan louder as he pulled off her panties.

     Raihan stood up and took off his shorts and boxers exposing his rather large member. He lined it up with (Y/n)'s entrance, "Are you ready Princess?" (Y/n) nodded as Raihan slowly pushed his member in her. (Y/n)'s breathing hitched as she tried to adjust to his size, feeling tears prick her eyes. Raihan stopped moving and kissed her tears away.

     When (Y/n) got adjusted to his size she nodded, signaling him to continue. Raihan started to thrust slowly as (Y/n) moaned with delight, "Aahhh~." Raihan's instincts started to get the better of him as he thrusted faster and faster hitting her g-spot. "F-fuck Rai~ Faster~," (Y/n) exclaimed as she gripped his bedsheets.

     Raihan took the opportunity and embraced her in a passionate kiss while thrusting even faster. Raihan pulled away from the kiss moaning, "Fuck I'm gonna cum." "Me too Rai," (Y/n) moaned as the two climaxed. Raihan panted as he pulled out of his girlfriend laying next to her as his cum ran down her thighs.

     "That was amazing (Y/n)," Raihan stated as she snuggled up to him. "Yeah it was Raihan," (Y/n) chuckled as she laid a quick kiss on his lips. The two ended up falling asleep together, Raihan excited for the round 2 he had planned for the next morning.

(A/n) This was my first ever request so I hope you all enjoyed it. If you want to leave a request please do so at the first chapter of this book. I love getting your ideas for stories. Thank you all and have a great day!